shink.in shortener: Get paid up to $7/1000 visits [Adult | non Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website looks nice and I guess I'll use it, but I have a question, because you're allowing Adult content, doesn't that makes troubles with PayPal (they don't allow any kind of websites that with adult related stuff)?

is it ok or wrong use shink.in such as adfly + shink.in + binbox?

It's fine. You can use shink.in and adf-ly together.

Website looks nice and I guess I'll use it, but I have a question, because you're allowing Adult content, doesn't that makes troubles with PayPal (they don't allow any kind of websites that with adult related stuff)?

We don't have troubles with Paypal.

Last edited:
Hello Jimbon, are the statistics collected at real time?
I'm quite worried as the numbers doesn't seem to be accurate. (less than actual)

And what does it meant by:

"Please do not send hit via other shorteners. This will dramatically decrease your earnings. If you like, start shortening from our service."

Does it mean that I should avoid shortening a URL from ad.fly (for example) using Shink.in?
Or I should avoid shortening a Shink.in URL using ad.fly?

Looking forward to your reply
:)

very poor
i use entry script and bock adblock from user
with 2k visit only 80 view, rest no view
before i use linkshrink to make a lot money , but now they close because ddos.
with linkbuck , they cant detected bot crawl, they will ban acc if your web have a lot bot crawl
i am finding a good url shortener with adult content

Hello Jimbon, are the statistics collected at real time?
I'm quite worried as the numbers doesn't seem to be accurate. (less than actual)

And what does it meant by:

"Please do not send hit via other shorteners. This will dramatically decrease your earnings. If you like, start shortening from our service."

Does it mean that I should avoid shortening a URL from ad.fly (for example) using Shink.in?
Or I should avoid shortening a Shink.in URL using ad.fly?

Looking forward to your reply
:)

Hello,
yes is real time.
You should shortening a url from adf.ly using shink.in.

Sorry for delay.

very poor
i use entry script and bock adblock from user
with 2k visit only 80 view, rest no view
before i use linkshrink to make a lot money , but now they close because ddos.
with linkbuck , they cant detected bot crawl, they will ban acc if your web have a lot bot crawl
i am finding a good url shortener with adult content

hello Kamekame,
We are counting right. if your traffic is a bot we don't count.
Best regards

Last edited:

Hi can you provide me with an entry script that loads as soon as the page loads (no delay), without any frequency cap and a gap between 2 loads of 30 seconds or 1 minute

huh I tried to register your site but seem something wrong , I cant login with my pasword also I tried to reset password but no email also.

huh I tried to register your site but seem something wrong , I cant login with my pasword also I tried to reset password but no email also.
check spam folder. Best regards

Hi can you provide me with an entry script that loads as soon as the page loads (no delay), without any frequency cap and a gap between 2 loads of 30 seconds or 1 minute

i will get back to you asap. I seen support ticket. Best regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back