ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
My site is down the moment I post this. It was okay in the past hour. Kindly check.

EDIT: It's now up. I wonder what kind of issue happened.

Last edited:
Now it is down again. Whats going on? why are we seeing error, downtime suddenly?

After changing server i do not think that the problem resolved yet.

Site is down
Ticket #658830

Site still down please reply.

Last edited:
Update : All issues resolved , mysql issue is now solved . Let us know if any problem persists .

Also i would like to tell that Liberty Reserve is now available as a new payment gateway .

Kind Regards

after moving to new servers i only get new details, my websites data is lost..............
shitty host.......

Thanks for your reply , but i would like to tell you that we don't produce your backup's once its deleted , its gone . Also no hosts takes responsibility for your backup's , if your work is that much important , take backup's regularly . Incidents occurs , from them only we learn and make things better . Out host took just few hours to let the new node up again and transferred all clients with the required credits . No one complained about the backup as they already understand the email we sent out about the breach .

Let me know if you need any more information . I'll be happy to explain as always .

Kind Regards
Bharat

Error establishing a database connection

"Error establishing a database connection" still unresolved? I keep seeing this instead of my webpage, whats the issue for frequent downtime?

"Error establishing a database connection" still unresolved? I keep seeing this instead of my webpage, whats the issue for frequent downtime?

The MYSQL issues has been resolved fully yesterday itself . Raise a ticket if error still persists .

I won't be able to pay via unverified paypal from now on. Time for me to find a new and hopefully better hosting company.

Sorry for the problem mate , but unverified PayPal is now welcome with us anymore .

Kind Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by akashlite
The MYSQL issues has been resolved fully yesterday itself . Raise a ticket if error still persists .

Well I left a ticket ( #133278 ) This is the third time in a week my site is on downtime. I have to say this, your support is pretty good, but server maintenance is a hell. This happens again then I gotta change my host.

Did you just blacklist some IP ranges? Please remove all the IP blocks 99% of my users including myself can't access my site.
Ticket #409432

Please reply problem is not solved.
Why did you block such a big IP range?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back