SharpLeech 2.0.0 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperz

Veteran
ad0600sllogo.png

SharpWhat?:
SharpLeech is a tool developed primarily for people running a (new?) warez forum that needs more or starting content. It copies topics from other forums to the one you specify. Saving you from having to manually copy/paste them.

Changes Since v2.0.0 ALPHA:

• Switched to .NET 4.0 RTM (the final version).
  • Fixed the IRC client not sending a nickchange request when changing your nickname in the options.
  • Fixed a resource leak in one of the async fucntions due to not handling the IAsyncResult.
  • Fixed the radio volume (and slider) not updating when restoring the default settings.
  • Fixed a problem where logging in to a vBulletin 4.0.3 forum wouldn't work.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when leeching in async mode due to a thread safety issue.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Copy Url button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Open topic in a browser button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-BB plugin.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-Centre plugin.
  • Changed the logo to the new one that was created by Elio.
  • Changed the application icon. Again.
  • [strike]Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the .NET default (same as SL1)[/strike].
  • Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the systems default proxy settings.
  • Changed font for the white text with the black outer-glow effect.
  • Added a plugin for TehParadox.
  • Added a plugin for ForumW (.org).
  • Removed the Stats tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed the Feed tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed some TV station streams that were no longer broadcasting.
  • The start page number now increments when leeching like it was in SL1.
  • Flagged the LeechClient thread as Background thread.
  • A few small tweaks in the async pipeline.
If you used the ALPHA or Pre-ALPHA version before it is important to note that you will have to re-download and install .NET 4. The ALPHA's used the RC version whereas the BETA uses the latest retail version (RTM). There's a download link below.

Screenshots:
c47200sl2beta1.png

2ac00sl2beta2.png

Download (555 KByte):
http://rapidshare.com/files/395159726/SharpLeech_2.0.0_BETA.zip

I forgot to add the updated Warez-BB plugin.
If you need WBB support use this plugin: http://pastebin.com/11VXPpjr

Install .NET 4.0 RTM before running:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en

And please do not PM me with your problems. I will no longer respond to them. If you find bugs post them here. Be sure to include your Errors.log file and a screenshot if possible. Describe the problem as clearly as possible.

Thanks to Elio for the new logo.
Enjoy.

Latest Plugin Fixes:
- TehParadox: http://rapidshare.com/files/395663409/TehParadox.xml

289 comments
new warez-bb plug-in did not working ..

I can confirm this Hyperz, just tried when I seen this post, The starting light comes on then goes off & sits there, the forum is up & running & my account is still active, as I went there personally,was working friday,? just confirming as said Budd.:)

Sorry guys I'm not making anymore plugins for the moment.

Regarding warez-bb, it still works but the site starts throwing 503 errors pretty quick now. Haven't really looked into it yet. All SL related stuff is on my low priority list atm.

ProjectW is good for me. But not sure if its bad connection but no matter what plugin i choose its after some time of leeching somehow disconnected and Its just browsing threads fst but not downloading anything.

Or SAYingin 0 topics downloaded or something like that. it iritates me a bit.

but this thing is amazing work and im very graTEFULL I CAN USE IT FOR FREE.

hey got problem ... I can't change my IP because I have some restrictions on my server so only my IP can access ... So i have to stay with same ip ... and i still cant access tehparadox :(

Suggestion

Hello Hyperz,
I really like sharpleech :X :X :X
and may I have a suggestion ?
it's about automatically remove code tag
Code:
 [code]
[/CODE]

Cuz at the moment, there're many file hosting pay webmasters for premium account sale as long as the link is clickable on their site. Removing code tag may increase the chance of referrer site to be recognised. :)
Just a small suggestion, hope it's helpful 8-)
Thank you again for Sharpleech and have a nice day everyone ! :D

Hyperz Brother This is not Working for me i logged in to both account then i start leeching i am getting only ready status . or can u tell me how to post specific section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back