Sharpfile.com Up to $30 per 1000 downloads and 50% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi mubin

when i reached my minimum payout of 10$...u increased it to 25$ some days back...

i'm very unhappy :(

could u process my payment @ 10$ one last time...??

pls consider my request :(

thank you

mubin, your commitment to three days a request for payment, but now the past seven days, I still did not get my payment, please give me a reason, if there is no credit, then who will continue to use you, please pay as soon as possible, thank you!

I share my files, a member of my website to buy your premium account, I need to serve them has been used to the last, if you do not pay me, then I fear you are not shell companies and then you disappear for various reasons!

Last edited:
I think everyone's a bit anxious because of what's happened recently with other file hosts - I personally got ripped of (for quite a lot over several hosts) so I know the feeling.
Mubin - it would be nice to see some intelligent comment from you re the current/future situation ? I'd rather not draw any conclusions yet, but well ... it's starting to feel a little uncomfortable, like maybe things aren't going too well ?

Cheers mate

Affiliates:

We are currently only running a hybrid option. You will be paid 100% ON REBILLS!. 50% of all premium memberships sold and upto $30 per 1000 downloads. 10% on referrals!

The speed on the site is amazing.

We are not a hit and run company, I may be new here, but you can check out my user name on digitalpoint and see that I am in this for the long haul.

Any questions post here or catch me on SKYPE!

where is mubin ?? :facepalm::'(X-(X-(

he mentioned that he was available in skype...forumdigitalpoint :facepalm:

I don't know what is wrong .... but as far as I know, mubin is an honest person, so maybe he has some sort of personal problems, hope he is ok.

mubin we are worried for you

take care

Mubin:

I'm upload 900/1000 gb in 20 days, my premium account is almost full.
Is possible make another account, or another solution?

Thanks for your attention.

lanbb check it out now!

Mubin:

I'm upload 900/1000 gb in 20 days, my premium account is almost full.
Is possible make another account, or another solution?

Thanks for your attention.

Please pm me your user name.

Mubin, no one know when to come back, this will be a mystery?

Payment has been made. APologies for my absence everyone. Was very ill.

I think everyone's a bit anxious because of what's happened recently with other file hosts - I personally got ripped of (for quite a lot over several hosts) so I know the feeling.
Mubin - it would be nice to see some intelligent comment from you re the current/future situation ? I'd rather not draw any conclusions yet, but well ... it's starting to feel a little uncomfortable, like maybe things aren't going too well ?

Cheers mate

Good Questions.

First my absence: Was very ill. Not really a valid excuse I know. But felt horrible and could not stand to open even my laptop.

Regarding deleting files and such. We have just inked a deal with a much larger server company. You will see masssive bursts in both your amount of speed and speed available to you.

Look for it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back