Sharpfile.com Up to $30 per 1000 downloads and 50% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mubin bro i just signed up and uploaded a file. I really liked the upload speed. But the problem is that i could not download that file to test the download speed as a free member. whats the problem?

lol i was wondering why no one download sharpfile, turns out everytime I hit free download, it only give me a white blank screen :facepalm:

Yeah same for me.. Seems to be a problem for alot of people:'(

Same here.... no matter how big or small the file is, after the 30 second timer runs out and I click the download button, there's nothing but a blank page....

Only seem to be able to download through JDownloader, but nothing through browser.... But even on JDownloader, there are tons of problems, and the download stops every few seconds and stays frozen.... Won't pass the 10 seconds of download.... can't complete any download, not even a 7mb file.....

Same here.... no matter how big or small the file is, after the 30 second timer runs out and I click the download button, there's nothing but a blank page....

Only seem to be able to download through JDownloader, but nothing through browser.... But even on JDownloader, there are tons of problems, and the download stops every few seconds and stays frozen.... Won't pass the 10 seconds of download.... can't complete any download, not even a 7mb file.....
chrispaulnoway.png

Wtf .

Upload speeds are great, but not much use for them if no one can download........ :facepalm:

And I don't understand why there's no FTP upload...

Anybody here been paid recently? Anyone has active stats?

EDIT: Just keeps on getting better ....

smiQNZ.jpg
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited:
lol i was wondering why no one download sharpfile, turns out everytime I hit free download, it only give me a white blank screen :facepalm:

LOL same here! I was wondering why is the stats doesn't show even one file have been downloaded for the last couple of days. I'm glad I've found the answer now :D:facepalm:

i'm using sharpfile for some months now

nobody likes to download from sharpfile

1. the above quoted reason 1

2. download link doesn't appear...nothing happen...simply keeps loading at BG (downloaders didn't like it)

3. even if download starts...very very poor download speed another reason

so downloaders hate sharpfile

Guys we are in the middle of a server transfer, that is why we are having the few troubles you all mention.

I gurantee you will be very very very happy In a few more days. Look out for some more surprises!

every filehost says the same words "We r Middle In of Server Transfer".....

if u r in a process stop the service for a while and continue when u r fully done with ur so called Server Transfers....

every filehost says the same words "We r Middle In of Server Transfer".....

if u r in a process stop the service for a while and continue when u r fully done with ur so called Server Transfers....

Every filehost also runs away and scams people in less than a month, we are here to stay and working hard to make sure everyone is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back