Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill guys...

I'd just like to point out that these problems have been going on for about 4 weeks or so, and have been lessening all the time. I don't know if anyone remembers but it took a certain large host (who ripped a lot of people off !) the best part of a year to get anywhere near 100% (if they ever did). We are growing so fast it's crazy, but we are doing our best to stay ahead.

Thing will get better some time in the future. If the rip-off host (what host is that, can someone enlighten me?) can become fully functional in a year, so can Sharpfile... I think =)

So let's not say bad things about Sharpfile until you wait one year ok? =)

Chill guys...

Thing will get better some time in the future. If the rip-off host (what host is that, can someone enlighten me?) can become fully functional in a year, so can Sharpfile... I think =)

So let's not say bad things about Sharpfile until you wait one year ok? =)

but bro how come one wait full year, i could end up homeless bro, and childdern and family hungry bro, need money to survive bro, you scam or are you pay us bro? :)):))

Wow...... no one has any patience over here.... Not even to read back a few pages!!

please read and wait:

http://www.wjunction.com/1626224-post3004.htm

BloodSuckers: I PAID FOR BUI MY PREMIUM SHARPFILE OK?!!!!!! I HAVE SPENT MY MONEY!!! AND PRETEND A GOOD SERVICE (LIKE ALL MY OTHER HOSTING PREMIUM)!

patience ... patience ... patience ...

TESTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE TO SELL PREMIUM, NOT LATER!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
BloodSuckers: I PAID FOR BUI MY PREMIUM SHARPFILE OK?!!!!!! I HAVE SPENT MY MONEY!!! AND PRETEND A GOOD SERVICE (LIKE ALL MY OTHER HOSTING PREMIUM)!

TESTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE TO SELL PREMIUM, NOT LATER!!!

and now, you just yell and make things worse, each one of us suffer the same but we should have some patience though !
hopefully in the next few hours will hear some good news
by the way, they are installing new servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have good alternatives about filehosts, which has PPD, PPS system both and active staff ?

NO.

So before yelling here and there, some some patience. We dont have alternatives about filehosts, not much. So, show some respect to people who's working on this business.

charlie files inaccessible
could not connect to charlie.sharpfile.com:182

guests-visitors complain for no accessing files:(

this problem is looped:(:(

and some as personal opinion **nobody has to agree or disagree

regarding the new script was expecting something to minimize problems not to increase. Was expecting something to manage the traffic (as the old script can not manage high traffic according to SF) not to overload........(as sharpfile said)

Also was expecting something more operational and completely different from what is on the site right now.

Support is here we know and they try to fix everything but regarding so many problems is impossible to fix everything soon even if they have more human power. Will stop using sharpfile and see what happens in the next weeks.

Would like to thank sharpfile for his help and support overall (in public and private) and all above is just a personal opinion and nothing more or less.

**all above personal opinion. last post here good luck everyone and good luck to sharpfile for his filehosting business. might return sometime here if all stable.

one more thing i found out: earnings are no more counted up to 0.5$ per IP but first 10 downloads from the unique IP gets credited other nothing so if a user from some miserable country downloads 100 or even 1000 files of size 101-250mb you will recieve max. 0.02 for his downloads!!!

one more thing i found out: earnings are no more counted up to 0.5$ per IP but first 10 downloads from the unique IP gets credited other nothing so if a user from some miserable country downloads 100 or even 1000 files of size 101-250mb you will recieve max. 0.02 for his downloads!!!

Absolute and utter crap. Why are you even here mate ? I guess you just like harassing people ?. Since you've made it quite obvious that you don't like sharpfile and I suspect no matter what we do, no matter how hard we try, you will never be happy, then I invite you to move your files elsewhere asap please. I think enough is enough eh ?

@
Sharpfile-2 Is One this wish to know.. wite Filezilla i can login.. and see ftp directory now.. but cant upload anyfile.. i guess. it doesnt accept new file yet...

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Yes,, thats great :),, uploading is super fast again !!
Thanks Sharpfile :)

if u dnt mind me asking.. in which way ur uploading???

Webupload/RU/ wht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back