Status
Not open for further replies.
about simultaneously uploads

the question:
after the RU system is fully functional, will i be able to make flash upload and at the same time do remotes too?

FTP not working

HMDn8.png

Files not getting Imported

the same ftp isn't working

and also flashupload from 1 hours was a good but now it upload with 1 MB plz fix flash upload and also web upload went too slow now with 500 KB<3

Wr3IP.jpg

Sharpfile,

Im worried again about too high speed for free registered users. Fix it plz :) Speed isnt jumping, its constantly HIGH!

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/DR0Az.jpg[/SLIDE]

as i see in the screenshot, IDM is making parallel downloads.
have you checked downloading speed only from a browser?

maybe the issue here is not the configured speed of sharpfile, but maybe by mistake the parallel download is allowed for free-registered users.

@imdisgruntled
People aren't having trouble downloading my files.I tried your link & like the other guys it worked fine for me.

I see you joined WJ this month,you have 5 posts,all in this thread.The first 4 are complaints & the 5th one brings up a copyright lawsuit.
Not hard to figure out what's going on with you.
Go away you fucking dickwad.
Well the Sharpfile account has been deleted by the owner/mod.

The first four threads were questions/queries not complaints, and of course the only active discussion of Sharpfile is on this forum, so of course I joined and asked some questions.

As for the last post, PayPal etc are distancing themselves from file-sharing due to the take down (legal or otherwise) of Megaupload, and given that the owners of Sharpfile are active in a very public thread, which has many people advertising their copyright infringement, I can see something similar coming to Sharpfile, and the owner won't have much of a defense when they see them active in threads like this. Given that I live in the UK, I don't need the hassle of being caught up in something like that.

Searching on Google shows that I'm not the only person getting the same thing from Sharpfile. But of course I'm a dickwad for daring to question?

We are different than Megauplaod, because we follow the law. We delete all files reported by legal DMCA notice's within the 24 hours limit set by the law, and we also delete earnings that were earned from these DMCA deleted files.

We are different than Megauplaod, because we follow the law. We delete all files reported by legal DMCA notice's within the 24 hours limit set by the law, and we also delete earnings that were earned from these DMCA deleted files.

just ignore them...they just thinking all filelockers are copyright infrig. maybe there is people who share copyright and don't forget there is still people who share they own works so please do not judge filelockers!!if u want to stop piracy than stop torrent first!!why u stop the 2nd tools of sharing!! stop the 1st tools of sharing dude...(torrent) or even if ur realy desperate to fight piracy why not cut off all internet connection!!

I didn't dispute that, I just pointed out that I don't need to get caught up in any disputes.

I came here to ask for advice, only one person gave advice, the others just said it worked for them.

I can't figure out why I can't download anything, and searching via Google I'm not the only one. If I never manage to download one file using a free account, why would I consider paying for a premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back