Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't dispute that, I just pointed out that I don't need to get caught up in any disputes.

I came here to ask for advice, only one person gave advice, the others just said it worked for them.

I can't figure out why I can't download anything, and searching via Google I'm not the only one. If I never manage to download one file using a free account, why would I consider paying for a premium?

your question already answer by sharpfile dude..that's the files are corrupt that's why u can't download the file...u can see a few page that people screenshot their download speed for free member not premium!!so do not tried to find a reason to judge filehost dude..

waiting for FTP fix

PS: I am a prem member

same here, kindly waiting.

and at new guy. scroll back a few pages and start reading... because if you want to be assured that this host is worth it the answers are already there for you to read.. something tells me you didnt even bother reading any pages at all.

Yes, FTP is working now, but at a much, much lower speed than before.

Please don't forget to fix the Export Root Folder (doesn't work - exports ALL links in our account).

And exporting links doesn't export in alphabetical order anymore. Please fix that too.

:sun: :sun:

same here, kindly waiting.

and at new guy. scroll back a few pages and start reading... because if you want to be assured that this host is worth it the answers are already there for you to read.. something tells me you didnt even bother reading any pages at all.

I've read a lot of back pages (early July was when this new guy took over?), some of those posts also described the same problem I had (also in that time has been 24 hour downloads, constant looping captcha etc).

I'd like to solve the problem of my free account not being able to download, then I can be a little more assured that it works well enough for me to upload the files for my visitors to download.

If I can't download, I can't assume that my site visitors will be able to?

If my account hadn't been removed, I'd have been tempted to buy a premium account, in order to see if it was an issue that could have been addressed. How many of the people who downloaded my sample file, are also premium account holders for example?

I've read a lot of back pages (early July was when this new guy took over?), some of those posts also described the same problem I had (also in that time has been 24 hour downloads, constant looping captcha etc).

I'd like to solve the problem of my free account not being able to download, then I can be a little more assured that it works well enough for me to upload the files for my visitors to download.

If I can't download, I can't assume that my site visitors will be able to?

If my account hadn't been removed, I'd have been tempted to buy a premium account, in order to see if it was an issue that could have been addressed. How many of the people who downloaded my sample file, are also premium account holders for example?

I downloaded your sample file as a free user. No problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back