Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't upload by zoom file image, don't recognise my account.

Zoom needs to support us (the new site), and that will take a few days. We are happy to work with them to achieve that but first we just want to get things working a bit better :sun:

Thanks for you attention, waiting...I suppose only posibility is upload by web in this moment, better waiting that complete your works.

And congratulations, good work

@Sharpfile-2 | Sharpfile.com

One small request: Can you sort folders by name? Thanks.

p/s: Also, it seems like Golf server is down atm.

Last edited:
...Guys you can also suggest modification to the banner...

sharpfile-banner.gif
hi, at first dont get me wrong. i am trying to help here.

the colour set is very nice, and the promotion ideas - texts - are ok
(the same ones i used for mine also, but i send it in pm).
the fonts also are sharp and clear and the delay times are perfect :)

the problem is with the bevel and the logo. you need to make the bevel smaller (or give some more height at the background image), cause the logo overlaps it and it makes it look a bit false in the eye.
by creating the bevel, you gave a 3d dimension in which the logo doesn't "comply" as it needs at the left end of it, top and bottom.
as "eye logic" says, these areas of the logo need to follow the curves of the bevel.
the easiest way to fix this, is to make the bevel as smaller as its needed, so all the logo areas will be placed over a flat area.
the bevel the way it is, also affects the text areas of the "pay per download" and "pay per sale" (bottom edges of the texts).
one more thing is that the "one line texts" are not exactly in the middle of the height of the banner.

my cent :)

Last edited:
Is the stats (account balance) working for anyone yet? Is it updating?? cause I see they're updated on the reports page, but not on the account balance earnings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back