Status
Not open for further replies.
Please need some fix:

1. Ftp WITHOUT import validatation (useless waste of time) like all other hosting
2. Selected files counter
3. View at least 100 - 300 - 500 files per pages current limit of 20 files/page is really ridiculous and waste user time
Fix Zoom uploader, actually web upload and also ftp not work well

thanks

From Our Coder:

Short Links - FIXED.

Folder pagination - FIXED.

FTP import - all files get transferred with 1 click.

frozen account stats - is this for everyone or particular users (please provide usernames if applicable)

remote uploads - the actual upload takes place but there appears to be a problem with the progress bar....looking into it now.

Please fix my account balance doesn't go up my username is elhob, and in this moment downloads are not counting , please fix it.Thanks for the good work.

Please fix my account balance doesn't go up my username is elhob, and in this moment downloads are not counting , please fix it.Thanks for the good work.

ok, listen Check your reports make sure your reports shows your downloads,, which they are I am sure, then if its OVER at least 1.00 and your account isnt showing that then email admin@sharpfile.com

I am actually thinking hat the My account page only updates in 1.00 increments which is fine honestly, but I will still change it to cents.. But if I am not right then email us NOW please with your sharpfile username

Also, Now is a GREAT time to start posting any errors you are getting, the coder is almost done. I dont honestly want to hear about changes, but problems, we can make changes AFTER the script is actually fixed and running then we will make you guys even happier by listening to the changes you want, but tell me problems for now :)

FTP speed is very Slow Fix tht plz

SHJvF.png

in Webupload Echo Server is Very Slow.. max time just freezes

Q3rWM.png

Last edited:

we are on it, I asked him to change to another server that we FTP to, because echo has always been one the slower servers for some reason so i asked yo change to one of our fastest :)

almost.... almost.....
it's only adding the amount from the 1st page of the reports page.... other pages totals are not being added either.

guess it just needs a little bit extra tweaking to get it all at 100%. ;)

slowly but surely :D

@Sharpfile.com

Direct Download doesn't work. I am a premium user, and I have checked the "Direct Download" box under "My Account".

But when I click on a link, instead of getting to download directly, I still redirected to a page where I need to click "Create Download Link".

ERROR #SF219 - Could not retrieve remote file size.
Please try again, or contact support

URL #1 - Maximum url file size of 1GB exceeded. Please try again or contact support

file 700mb and i'm premium

Modified SharpFile Banner

hi, at first dont get me wrong. i am trying to help here.

the colour set is very nice, and the promotion ideas - texts - are ok
(the same ones i used for mine also, but i send it in pm).
the fonts also are sharp and clear and the delay times are perfect :)

the problem is with the bevel and the logo. you need to make the bevel smaller (or give some more height at the background image), cause the logo overlaps it and it makes it look a bit false in the eye.
by creating the bevel, you gave a 3d dimension in which the logo doesn't "comply" as it needs at the left end of it, top and bottom.
as "eye logic" says, these areas of the logo need to follow the curves of the bevel.
the easiest way to fix this, is to make the bevel as smaller as its needed, so all the logo areas will be placed over a flat area.
the bevel the way it is, also affects the text areas of the "pay per download" and "pay per sale" (bottom edges of the texts).
one more thing is that the "one line texts" are not exactly in the middle of the height of the banner.

my cent :)

Hey Noia,

Thank you for your advice. I have modified the SharpFile banner according to your suggestions. Check this out.

sharpfile-banner1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back