Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the great support , but i don't like how it looks now because of many problems , i like the older script.
Please respond me answer , i request a payment today ¿when you paid me?

i have a question:
my premium will expire in few days. i was renewing it and i clicked on "Request payout" and immediatly appeared "payment is being processed".
Usually after clicking on "Request payout" you was able to choose "Renew premium account".. now what can i do?

Haha, I did exactly the same thing. I guess now "Request payout" actually means requesting payment. If you want to exchange balance with premium, there's this "Renew" button at the side.

Haha, I did exactly the same thing. I guess now "Request payout" actually means requesting payment. If you want to exchange balance with premium, there's this "Renew" button at the side.

oh... i saw that there is a new "button"
so i hope i can earn 9 bucks before my account will return to be free.
what will happen if a premium becomes free?

UPDATE:

Ok guys, We have made the decision to put Sharpfile.com down for upgrading. We dont want to take any chances of you guys not having your stats recorded properly, and there are many bugs that need to be fixed in background, i apologize so much for this, and also all premium accounts will have time added to the accounts to make up for the down time.

We are working VERY HARD to get SharpFile.com up.. You guys have been more patient than we could have expected and we thank you for this....

ALso, some of you may get a PM from us to help us test in background. Please try to let us work, we are here to answer your questions but our time better spent on getting sharpfile back up today

UPDATE:

Ok guys, We have made the decision to put Sharpfile.com down for upgrading. We dont want to take any chances of you guys not having your stats recorded properly, and there are many bugs that need to be fixed in background, i apologize so much for this, and also all premium accounts will have time added to the accounts to make up for the down time.

We are working VERY HARD to get SharpFile.com up.. You guys have been more patient than we could have expected and we thank you for this....

ALso, some of you may get a PM from us to help us test in background. Please try to let us work, we are here to answer your questions but our time better spent on getting sharpfile back up today

im assuming we are heading towards $110 to the pot :P:D

agree with decision since reports page was 0 (frozen)

good luck with updates

and take whole day if really needed as long as stats are counting correct again!!!

agree with decision since reports page was 0 (frozen)

good luck with updates

and take whole day if really needed as long as stats are counting correct again!!!

werent you the one that cussed out the staff because you couldnt be patient :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back