Hmm prices are cheap and acceptable

48b3898630b3433eaecc3a5.png

but wait .... look here

867d5bac9a6b413fb7ea381.png

5f881ab20b1d4bb28b64f9b.png

may be this is little mistake just will try buy from 8,99 and 15

cc475df4bc5447e5ac20f3d.png

899f0b5690f64fd99ad8c69.png

hmmm Prices are in dollars or in euros ? Who lie ,your payment proccessor or sharpfile

:D:D

Wait,you are deleting earnings made by copyrigthed files? Wheres is this written?

It's been said a long time ago in this thread, by Sharpfile.

http://www.wjunction.com/1603712-post455.htm

Sharpfile.com said:
Oh and just for 100% Clarification, I want everyone to know that since July 10th, any and all files that are deleted because of DMCA notice we receive and delete the file, then the money earned from that file is deleted, it has been this way for weeks and always will be, but others seem to not know this, so I wanted to make a public statement of the truth.

Also we strictly adhere 100% to all DMCA notice policies, we take down all files related to DMCA notices,not within 24 hours, but shorter, usually within just a couple hours. but 12 hours at the maximum.

@eur0tica We at Sharpfile do not lie. We addressed this problem yesterday, it was a mistake on actually both sides, sharpfile and payment processor, and we need the web developer to fix it. Who was off today and we just added the the stuff yesterday, so anyways he cant fix till tomorrow. SO basically you just going to have to deal with it till then.

And honestly, you didnt need to be such a smarta** in your post :'( If you dont like our site buddy, don't use it...

Update: It is FIXED Now!

Last edited:
I really wish people would read the thread before asking questions that have been answered multiple times already.
This goes on in every thread & it drives me crazy.
If I am in a thread and have a question,I always read the thread before asking.Most of the time you'll find your answer.

I know it drives the hosts crazy.Sharpfile has been one of the most active & nicest guys I've ever seen running a support thread but I can tell in a few replies he has made that even he is getting really tired of seeing the same questions over and over.

Some of you act like getting the answer to your question is the most important thing in your life yet you aren't willing to spend 10 minutes reading a thread.Seriously.wtf.Use some common sense.
If you are one of the people I'm talking about & this comment pissed you off,I couldn't care less.
I'm just saying what everyone else is to nice to say.

Although I don't know why I bother.It's not like the people that do this will see it.That would require them to read a comment made before theirs.lol

Your Very Welcome!

Ok I off to bed, see you guys in the morning, Also you guys remember that the PPS program pays good also, not just the PPD.. So you guys make us some money, and we(sharpfile) will get us our new tools ready :) Team Effort :D

Don't worry,Once I start getting all my links up the money will come.It always does.:)

I really wish people would read the thread before asking questions that have been answered multiple times already.
This goes on in every thread & it drives me crazy.
If I am in a thread and have a question,I always read the thread before asking.Most of the time you'll find your answer.
Some of you act like getting the answer to your question is the most important thing in your life yet you aren't willing to spend 10 minutes reading a thread.Seriously.wtf.Use some common sense.

I know right? I mean, it's just 100+ pages, it doesn't take that long to read.

files uploaded 2 weeks ago are getting deleted because they cannot be downloaded!!

i try to download and it says sending file (connecting to delta.sharpfile.com...) but download does not start..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back