Status
Not open for further replies.

virusdevil

Banned
Banned
Hey all iv been busy with alot of other stuff out the scene and i have decided to totaly get out of warez, im selling sharingwire.com which is an affiliate program under affilitoncash (can be used without affiltioncash too), with a fully automatied affiliate panel and member system.

This is a great way to earn money by owning your own paysite and at the same time promote it for other webmasters to use. Ill sell it for w/e the bidding ends at so lets start.

Also weekly revenue currently is at around $500-$600 with current affiliates and direct sales.

Bidding starts at $100

post bids here or PM for private bid.

32 comments
questions......

hosting ?
how many members in the database ?
will you be putting up another site using said database ?
whats included with the sale ?
any screenshots of traffic and revenue ?

$300 btw

Questions:

- Traffic/Revenue Screenshots
- Weekly revenue. What's weekly expenses?
- How many members, etc.
- Does the buyer get to know how you've promoted this site?

I'll bid $400

Wow thats harsh i hope the guy gets his money back...

I remember Him doing this to somone back when renegade-inc was up and running well... dont know if the it was true but well same thing has happen again :/

I did think the entire thing was suspicious

No screenshots.. SharingWire is way too popular to be sold off for $1000. Hope the buyer gets his money back.

sharingwire.jpg

looks like he is looking for something to spend the money on, I got that from him this morning (friday)

I did think the entire thing was suspicious

No screenshots.. SharingWire is way too popular to be sold off for $1000. Hope the buyer gets his money back.

I had never even heard of sharingwire just saw a lot being bidded..

That guy must be such a dick

damn $1000
that guy must be pissed
but he can take legal action
Thats why make sure you get an email from an admin on
that website confirming it's for sale

Err.. I am the one who "bought" it from him (virusdevil) for $1000 USD and he wanted to get paid via epassporte.com. So I created a new epass account and loaded the funds from my Visa and tried to send him the money. Well epass has a security feature where they prevent any new account from sending any money for 3 days. Today was that third day. Who reported this fraud? Thank God. Why did no one pM me? I was this "" friggin close to sending out the $1000!!!!!! Omg.

By the way, someone should put the word out -- Don't promote using sharingwire.com!!! If he's ripping people off like this, you probably will never get paid! Good idea to ban any site promoting sharingwire as well -- I would say virusdevil would be the only one promoting his own site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back