Which earning plan would you like to use?

• PPD - 100% of Downloads & 25% of Sales

Votes: 51 62.2%
  • PPS - 25% of Downloads & 60% of Sales

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • MIX - 60% of Downloads & 40% of Sales

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
please add paypal method payment.... I will sign up... :)

Right now we will not add Paypal as payout method. We will do it in the future.

still none got a sell with this host?
Our affiliates generate hundreds of dollars daily.

no, no sales yet

hello sharing, unfortunately, to my great regret I am obliged not to upload multiple files on your filehosting because earnings are very low and the users do not buy the premium do not know why, if a day will increase the gains I will be happy to use again your service, thanks anyway for the service you give. ps you might reception door gains for Italy at $ 3 per 1000 downloads

Your files were downloaded max 7 times per file. It is hard to generate serious revenue with such small download count. For example our PPS affiliates files are downloaded hundreds or thousands times to generate a lot of sales. Try to better promote your files.

what is your payout date ?
We are paying out in 24-48 hours for PPD and 12-24 hours for PPS.

Kindly regards,
SharingMaster.com

In about two weeks we will change that for the system where your earned money is frozen for 15 days (free account) or 10 days (Premium Account). For example if you earn $100 today - June 7, 2013 you can ask for withdrawing it on June 22, 2013 if you do not have Premium. The time will help us to prevent any frauds but do not worry - you will be paid at the time (in 24-48 hours after request depending on which payout system have you chosen).

what u mean this?

ppd payment also need hold?

can you lower extend own account price to 8 usd?

and the payment info setting have bug when I choose wmz and put number after click save it does not show WMZ is method only show purse number and method is still OKPay,I afraid later u will pay wrong,hope u solve asap thank.

can you lower extend own account price to 8 usd?

and the payment info setting have bug when I choose wmz and put number after click save it does not show WMZ is method only show purse number and method is still OKPay,I afraid later u will pay wrong,hope u solve asap thank.

Hello Sir,

we are offering free Premium Accounts for our good affiliates so if you give us your nickname we can extend your account for free. We will not change the price to extend by user at his own.

We have also fixed the bug with and right now in My Account you can see correct payout option.

Kindly regards,
SharingMaster.com

hello, please raise at least 50 gb per day thanks

yd2yv9x1sedi_t.jpg

thx

what happen the payout method wmz?

when I request payout it say not enough money??

I reach 5 usd already

Last edited:
what happen the payout method wmz?

when I request payout it say not enough money??

I reach 5 usd already

We are getting little issues with our WebMoney Reseller (their site is not working). I hope they will be back in next days or we will look for another one.

I would like to ask you to choose one of other payout methods until we will be able again to pay you out via WebMoney.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
SharingMaster.com

I don't know still need wait how many day to get paid?maybe 1 year?2013-07-09 $17.93 PENDING webmoney,don't ask me use other payment method,because is easily,its don't work at my country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back