ShareWith.Click - 30% of PPS & Up to 20$/1k PPD (Up to 50% for Resellers)

You can increase the web upload to 3 or 5, uploading 1 link at a time is too cumbersome :( .

Is there the possibility of lowering the time from 60 to 35 seconds?

Sorry to bother you so much, but understand that I try to make the server as comfortable as possible to use. Well the first is important, if the second cannot, I understand.
Hello, We've increased the number of concurrent uploads for 5 (Direct and Remote), also you need to know that the timer is 60 sec for visitors and 30 for registered members and we did that to encourage visitors to register.

And you don't have to say Sorry, we are here to help and we need to hear from you all.

Best Regards

also i am not able to upload more then 1 file at a time.

Has been increase to 5 (Direct and Remote).

Best Regards

Your site need to be stable to use all over the continent for my users. All my user all over are complaining about your site. Here some feedback!

mate it can't be downloaded when it reaches 40 megas it tells you network error you could fix it thanks greetings

Attach is a jpeg file.

Hello ShareWith.Click , you can implement that the login is permanent, it is annoying to be logging every time I enter the page :(.
We've extended the login session to 30 days instead of 1 day please check and report back :)

Your site need to be stable to use all over the continent for my users. All my user all over are complaining about your site. Here some feedback!

mate it can't be downloaded when it reaches 40 megas it tells you network error you could fix it thanks greetings

Attach is a jpeg file.

Sorry for that can you send us more detail in PM, like his IP, browser and the file he was trying to download also did he try using any download managers?, so we can investigate more about the issue. Thanks and We apologize for the inconvenience. 🌹

Hi ShareWith.Click

Unfortunately, the problem continues to persist, every 1 hour after entering the web again I have to log in again :( . Please correct this problem, it is annoying to be logging in.

2. Please I insist I recommend you go down to 30 or 35 seconds to download, it is a new host, allow new users to try your filehost, people do not register immediately, over time they do.

3. When will you add USDT, or another cryptocurrency, or payeer? I tell you this, because PayPal will cause problems over time.

Hi ShareWith.Click

Unfortunately, the problem continues to persist, every 1 hour after entering the web again I have to log in again :( . Please correct this problem, it is annoying to be logging in.

2. Please I insist I recommend you go down to 30 or 35 seconds to download, it is a new host, allow new users to try your filehost, people do not register immediately, over time they do.

3. When will you add USDT, or another cryptocurrency, or payeer? I tell you this, because PayPal will cause problems over time.
Hello Nyx07,

Sorry for any inconvenience. We'll investigate it further. Also, are you sure you didn't change your IP or browser session? For my account, I've been logged in for 2 days now, and there is no problem. Also, as compensation, we reduced the waiting time for guests to 30 seconds, and about the cryptocurrency, we got great news that we've succeeded in getting through our identity verification (KYC), but we are currently testing it before using it for payment, so maybe in a couple of days we'll announce that we'll send payments in BTC and USDT.

We are trying to give you the best experience possible. Best regards.

I sent you pm
Replied, thanks 🙏

hi admin you added bitcoin payment option?
In couple of days we will add BTC and USDT. Please wait 👌

@ShareWith.Click

Server is down please fix it
We didn't record any downtime today, and the site is working perfectly. Thanks 🙏
Post automatically merged:

@ShareWith.Click

Server is down please fix it
My bad, Sorry we found one of our servers down please check now your file that has the download problem 🌹

Last edited:
Replied, thanks 🙏

In couple of days we will add BTC and USDT. Please wait 👌

We didn't record any downtime today, and the site is working perfectly. Thanks 🙏

My bad, Sorry we found one of our servers down please check now your file that has the download problem 🌹

It working now thank you :)

@ShareWith.Click - Can you make free users download more than 1GB after 1Gb you have restricted the downloads?

Last edited:
What your support email?

@ShareWith.Click - This show up after uploading over 1GB

ERROR: There was a server problem when attempting the upload.
You can send support ticket through here: https://sharewith.click/contact or also PM us here we are here all the time, will add support tickets soon, and about the 1gb error it has been fixed and test 2gb file and 5gb file check here: https://prnt.sc/0WG5mtHHLtlQ and here: https://prnt.sc/Cq5IxaJDJscM

Best Regards.

Back