ShareWith.Click - 30% of PPS & Up to 20$/1k PPD (Up to 50% for Resellers)

ShareWith.Click

Dear WJunction Members,

We are pleased to present ShareWith.Click (Started Aug 2022) website for Uploaders, we have a small rewards program and hope to grow with you!

Rewards Program:
  • Mixed Program both PPD & PPS.
  • 30% of PPS, any sales and rebills within your affiliate id link or users upgrade while downloading your file.
  • Up to 20$/1k for every 1000 downloads of your files. (Rates & County List)
  • Reseller Vouchers is available for up to 50% Discount. (Rates)
  • Reseller Vouchers can be cancelled anytime and get your money back.
  • Minimum Payout 25$.
  • Payment Methods PayPal, & Skrill.
  • Free Premium Account for WJunction Members renewable for active accounts (PM Me).
  • Counting every completed download no exceptions.
  • Legal adult content is allowed!
  • Earnings for files that are removed will remain in your account balance.
  • We reserve the right to modify the rules and rates of the rewards program without prior notice (Any Changes will be sent to all site members through mail).
Links:
Notes:
  • We still in the testing phase, and with your help, we will modify the site features and settings to suit you as much as possible, so if you need any new features or assistance, please contact me via PM or the site contact form.
  • We believe that we'll grow bigger with you, so you are our most important asset. :heart_eyes:

Best Regards,
ShareWith.Click

74 comments

Welcome to nginx!​

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.

Welcome to Wj, ShareWith.Click

How many downloads count per IP?
What is the download speed for free users?
Is there the possibility of lowering the minimum payment to $10 or $15?

I hope you will be so kind to reply.

thank you
You are welcome. 🌹

Life of innative files?
I'm sorry I don't get what you mean! :thinking: If you mean inactive files it's 15 days for non-registered users, 60 days for free users and unlimited for premium.

Welcome to nginx!​

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

Fixed Thanks. 🌹

Welcome to Wj, ShareWith.Click

How many downloads count per IP?
What is the download speed for free users?
Is there the possibility of lowering the minimum payment to $10 or $15?

I hope you will be so kind to reply.
Thanks, We don't limit IP downloads, Speed for free users is 500kb right now we might increase it in the feature and we are planning on lowering the minimum payment but after the testing phase. :smile:

I think he wants to know, how many download per IP Address per day will count as paid download, not the limitations for free downloader.
We count them all there is no limitation on any downloads per IP or from IP, free and paid all has no limit if the same IP has downloaded the same file 100 times in the same day will be counted in the PPD. :rolling_eyes:

ok, that's a unique selling point, but so far no filehoster could afford it, no matter how big it was...
TBH we might change it latter but I don't think we'll do that if we get enough profit then why don't you earn with us, what I mean here we get paid by ads as well the premium accounts so it's a win win situation, The only problem will be the scammers for example you can add your file to file downloader like jDownloader and make it download forever but we can detect that and anyone will do so will be punished and alerted then banned forever.

not fixed :(

Welcome to nginx!​

We are planning to add it soon.
You can increase the web upload to 3 or 5, uploading 1 link at a time is too cumbersome :( .

Is there the possibility of lowering the time from 60 to 35 seconds?

Sorry to bother you so much, but understand that I try to make the server as comfortable as possible to use. Well the first is important, if the second cannot, I understand.

Back