ShareUpload - Make Money - Up to $60 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPD great plans, but I'm tired of making money, and lose because of banning paypal accounts, I will come to expect more methods of payment,

Good luck

remote upload has problems!

Upload error:
Copy error: Upload directory:files can not be written in:31edd3cc.2_139&sid=9b40b7777dfef2e0fe9619117c508b01&browser=c4a64a40b5bc52f1f1fafb7d3a7b5d46&did=570640348&sign=e8749a64002d2e71ac25b172d1c04552
Please,try again.

Last edited:
Not getting any confirmation mail. Problem ?
Hi,
You don`t need a confirmation e-mail, if you create a account , you can login with your username and password.

Same for you deikO.

Regards,
ShareUpload.NET Team

PPD great plans, but I'm tired of making money, and lose because of banning paypal accounts, I will come to expect more methods of payment,

Good luck
When request money you can enter in members area on paypal e-mail address your alertpay address and in the request you can send us a notice to make the payment via alertpay, if this is fine for you.

When request money you can enter in members area on paypal e-mail address your payza (alertpay) address and in the request you can send us a notice to make the payment via alertpay, if this is fine for you.

Zone A: United States, United Kingdom.
Zone B: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, U.A.E.
Zone C: Brazil, Bulgaria, Japan, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, Chile, Mexico.
Zone D: All Others.

France in the Zone B

Check please our affiliate page: http://shareupload.net/en/rewards.php
Zone 1: United States, United Kingdom,France

I can't login in because i don't get the confirmation email

I resend activation email but it doesn't come

Please fix it!

I join on 8 may 2012 and now I cant login to my acount :( sir please check my username boedax :D thanks

Hi,
You are sure that you registred on our site: www.shareupload.net ?
I check and 'boedax' don`t exist in our database.

I can't login in because i don't get the confirmation email

I resend activation email but it doesn't come

Please fix it!
Hi,
You don`t need a confirmation e-mail, if you registred on our site you can login with your username and password without the confirmation e-mail.

Regards,
ShareUpload.NET Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back