Status
Not open for further replies.
FTP doesn't works. Web upload and RU are very slow.

EDIT:

Error when try to delete file¬

2a6836c5a9.jpg

Last edited:
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@shareupload.com
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Hello,

We have got a lot of problems lately due to DDoS attacks, and we moved our server in another location. Sorry for the late reply, but I haven't received messages about Reply to thread. FTP is still down, we are trying to fix some issues there. How is the website working at the moment?

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Hello jolybird,

It looks like the dns cache didn't refreshed at your provider or in your browser. Please try clearing DNS cache following the instructions from here. Also, try clearing your browser cache.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Hey jolybird,

Can you please tell me what are you trying to do to recreate the steps and tell you what's the problem?

Thanks,
ShareUpload

Hey,

I think they need to clear the dns cache too, or it will be refreshed soon. We do not have control on RDP, so I cannot state anything about the connection timeout from them. It should work soon. Question: On what port are they using the RDP to connect to the site?

Regards,
ShareUpload

I clear the cache dns and for firefox also . But for the port I do not know.

It's strange, site was operating some time ago and I had to upload with rdp 400k / s.

Hello jolybird,

I understand what you are saying. We need some more time to investigate this issue with RDP (even though we don't have control over that software - maybe RDP has some issues?).
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Last edited:
Hello jolybird,

We have not banned the IP of RDP, the firewall did. Until we settle everything up, that means maximum 2 days, I cannot state an argument about this. We know that the speed is slow, and we decreased it because of the firewall (it will be fixed too).
RDP problem will be fixed too, just we need to wait for a while, so that we finish up with the equipment we got.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Downtime Maintenance:

22 May 7.00 a.m. EST - 24 May 7.00 p.m. EST
Sorry for any inconvenience!
All Uploaders will be rewarded as promised!

Have a nice day!
ShareUpload Team

Last edited:
Hey jolybird,

We cannot continue without doing everything necessary for the servers to run smooth. So we have to do the maintenance. Also, all uploaders will be rewarded proportionally for their downloads + a bonus from us. We just have to be patient and everything will be resolved.

Have a nice day,
ShareUpload

Hello Guys,

Maintenance is prolonged for one more day due to the bad support. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Expected time to finish: 25 May 12.00 p.m. EST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back