Status
Not open for further replies.

Litounettecheri

logo.png

http://shareupload.com

What do you think of the site?

"Copyright Disclaimer WARNING: USER ACCOUNTS WILL BE TERMINATED FOR UNAUTHORIZED UPLOADING OF COPYRIGHT-PROTECTED MATERIAL.
Users may not access, download or share files uploaded by other users except as expressly permitted in the Terms of Use . Shareupload™ forbids copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyright-protected material has been uploaded to the site, please contact us by clicking and we will promptly remove the content."

177 comments
Pay Per Download
upto $40 per 1,000 downloads! Get paid for others downloading your files! Start uploading today to receive up to $40 per 1000 downloads.

Rules:
Downloads count from all countries around the world!

Points are given for complete downloads only.

Minimum payout is $20. We pay weekly, every Tuesday from the previous Saturday to Friday.

You may change your plan once every 48 hours. Requests made after 23:30EST will be considered as being made the next day.
And Then:

You can earn now up to $21 USD per completed 1000 downloads.
We count and pay every country.
We pay within 72 hours to your PayPal account.
Your uploads must meet our terms of service.
We count every successful completed download. We count one unique file per unique IP address every 24 hours.
Files smaller than 10MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $15 USD.

Wtf is this ? Mixed PPD plan :D ?

Hello guys,

The website is being under construction and it will be ready by the end of the week.
I'm not sure how anyone ended up on the website as I didn't do any promotion or anything.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Last edited:
Hello jolybird,

We pay affiliates by AlertPay, although we cannot receive any payment in the account yet (We are in the process of approval) - and website is not yet finished.
If you are talking about DMCA, and if the file has takedown request, we cannot honor the earnings for that specific file.
Anonymous users can download up to 500MB; registered users can download files up to 1024MB.

Regards,
ShareUpload

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Wtf is this ? Mixed PPD plan :D ?

Hey Thunders21,

Affiliate plan was done by a sloppy designer, and everything in affiliates plans was messed up, but everything will be fixed very soon. Sorry for any inconvenience. - Page was taken down for fixes.

Thanks for understanding,
ShareUpload

Hey -boe-,

We are counting 1MB of files or higher. But the site is not launched yet. At the end of the week you will have the definitive answer.

Have a nice day :sun:,
ShareUpload

Hey guys,

Wanted to ask you if you have any requests or features on http://shareupload.com?
Send me through PM or here on this topic. I will be glad to find out about what the site needs more, and hopefully, till Monday, everything will be set up completely.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

For me?

- not remove earning
- anonyme user can download file up to 1gb, not 500mb.
- add webmoney
- 200ko/s for free user or +

Hey jolybird,

We will not remove any earnings from accounts, only if we take dmca requests.
Anonymous users can download file up to 1gb, they can upload maximum 500mb.
We are trying to add webmoney, but no success yet because support doesn't answer to us.
We will increase to 120kb/s for free users.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Hey -boe-,

This is our setup:
Affiliate receive 5% earned money from each his referral
We are not sure what you mean about website owner revenue. Can you please explain better what you mean?

Thanks,
ShareUpload

Hello jolybird,

We pay affiliates by AlertPay, although we cannot receive any payment in the account yet (We are in the process of approval) - and website is not yet finished.
If you are talking about DMCA, and if the file has takedown request, we cannot honor the earnings for that specific file.
Anonymous users can download up to 500MB; registered users can download files up to 1024MB.

Regards,
ShareUpload

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Ok, so of a dmca deleted file generated sales, you will keep all the money to yourself, and you would not pay the uploader?
Good, if a lawyer told you to do that to not have problems, fire him, but i'm sure you only do that to keep more money to yourself.
This policy wont protect you from paypal or AP limited/blocked account, look at fiberupload .
anyway, good luck with your service, but as for now i stay away as i can from such services..
I understand and admire honesty, but i dislike hypocrisy.

I cannot judge about your site cuz i am not uploader but like graphics designer you should make unique logo + better skin if you want to be unique design is not good for now...

Ok, so of a dmca deleted file generated sales, you will keep all the money to yourself, and you would not pay the uploader?
Good, if a lawyer told you to do that to not have problems, fire him, but i'm sure you only do that to keep more money to yourself.
This policy wont protect you from paypal or AP limited/blocked account, look at fiberupload .
anyway, good luck with your service, but as for now i stay away as i can from such services..
I understand and admire honesty, but i dislike hypocrisy.

Hello ms7,

PM me if you need any info about DMCA files - in a public forum is hard to make certain arguments.
A dmca file means an illegal file, right? So, why uploading files that are illegal from the start?
Believe me, the site doesn't make any money as it at its beggining stage, and we will not keep any user/affiliate money.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back