ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well by listing they made a profit of over $2500 last month which of course would not have happened without the affiliates then it is safe to say they can pay those affiliates.

I'm starting to catch on to the rising trend of short term hosts though. Set up, make a quick buck then jet but then to sell the site on auction for under $200 bucks?

WDF, the auction says they hit the reserve price so it is being sold.

"Public Auction has reached the reserve price
Listing closes in 3 days, 22 hours
"

All files deleted without any reason,upload yesterday and all upload 5 days a go and deleted my 7$...

No copyright material...

What explain?

VictorVal, I've sent you PM. Everything has been resolved.. Try using different file names next time.

Mr Shareupload any news about payment for today or tomorrow or never??

Stop stay silent please !

All payments will be made, just have a little more patient, as we had to fund an implementation for Premium sales.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

A site that is good for users, honest with the uploaders and that have a nice support can die. Too bad, was supposed to be many times larger than it is and make their owners rich people... :(

We are not making any money from this service. As a matter of fact, we have lost over $XX,XXX sum over this process. So have a little patience and everything will be resolved

Where does it say that a sale has taken place or been completed?

I see the site is for sale but I do not see anything about it actually being sold.

The site is for sale, but We just implemented a new Premium service that will be ON very soon on site.

Even so, All affiliates will be paid from our fundings even if we do sell it or not.

I will send you over the DMCA takedown if you want... How can it be fake dmca if it's from THQ Inc.

We would like to inform you that we have identified an illegal file on your website shareupload.com.

The copyrighted work at issue is the Multi Language version of the following feature title Darksiders II PC in which respect THQ Inc. owns all exclusive exploitation rights. We remind you that this file is protected by copyright laws and international treaties; any unauthorized total or partial reproduction or distribution of this file is illegal.

CoPeerRight Agency, on behalf of THQ Inc., hereby demands that you immediately cease and desist from this or any other infringement of the rights of our customers and remove the content.
etc.

Please note that they do have full access to our service to delete the infringement files.

The problem is that I use multiple hosts and would not be interchangeable links ...

Use this method for over 2 years,which are similar,but not = ...

001-002... 249 the last...

If I had uploaded my 250 contributions,they'd all be erased by similar,and that never happened to me in any server ...

Proves to rise again,but realize I can not change my file name,please be more precise with the DMCA and not have this problem ...

It is possible?

Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back