ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad...Nearly impossible to upload...put some mechanism...else the site will remain confined to some people only..its been so many hours...no success still to upload all the archived parts

90 seconds between 2 files. what about the third files, is the time limit increasing? sorry to ask, but i looking for NEW filehost to be my primary link, but i need to be sure this filehost great for guest downloader.

Thanks

Every filehost has a download limit per each IP. We have bandwidth limits, so the guest must register after some time, if he really wants to download the file.

We are working to get another 1gpbs server. Tomorrow or the day next after tomorrow will be okay.

Last edited:
90 seconds between 2 files. what about the third files, is the time limit increasing? sorry to ask, but i looking for NEW filehost to be my primary link, but i need to be sure this filehost great for guest downloader.

Thanks

Good speeds for free users, I'm getting good feedback from downloaders testing Shareupload out.

Hard to get stuff uploaded atm but they'll get that worked out.

Bringing servers everyday cant solve the problem...those who r raping the bandwidth without producing much results...they should be told not to rape

Well, we can't blame the users because of this, because they will get back here and tell us that we banned their account without complaints. Service is free anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back