ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ ShareUpload

i can't see any payza (alertpay) as a pay-out method,
do you or will you add payza or any other pay-out methods soon ?

please fix remote upload and flash upload Rdp NL and FR same problem nothing work

24.2 Mb from 699.6 Mb

Upload speed: 136 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 1 hours 24 minutes

Last edited:
I ask again.. anyone with payment proof?? thanks

I'll be requesting a payout here in the next few days so I'll have some feedback for everyone. Most people know I will point out if a host is legit or yanking people's chain. I don't mind spending a week to see how a host is going to be to let people know.

Right now I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. One thing that I'm kind of iffy about is they have been registered since way back in 2006 and they have speed issues and no FTP still here in 2012. They say it is being worked on and will be fixed and many hosts have said this that have come and gone so we'll see how it goes in the coming weeks.

As of right now I like these guys and if they pay, I'm recommending them on our blog that gets half a million visits a month.

Hello,

Domain is registered in 2006, but we just started 5 months ago. Also, we have sent a lot of payments lately, but people don't want to show their earnings or they don't come here(that's what I am guessing).
We want to put FTP upload again, but then the download speed will get down a lot, and upload issues will be everywhere. We are trying to implement it to make it better, so users would not have problems with uploading/downloading and overall site usability.

You'll probably see more payment proofs on Monday morning when all payments will be processed.

Let me know if you have further questions/requests.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Hello Shareflare,

Upload to shareflare without problem and at good speed..anyway please add option to turn off skymonk install on download page, Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back