Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does not indicate at what price to sell the account
sales.png

sales1.png

please repair problem thanks my account id
28161​

Hi Shareflare, my status downgrade to Paper from Plumbum at 2012-12-25,I have upload files everyday,can you fix this problem? thanks!
my account id :18894782
itgmJ.jpg

shareflare and letibit They are on holiday by year-end so they said that they would return on 8 January 2013 and the payments would be on 9 January 2013

DicksonOne and stremerx
you make money, if your status is different from the paper
To increase status you need to do more sales

stremerx
you do not make money 2-4 January, because your status was a paper, now your status increased, and you start making money

All payments will be made today

hello shareflare excuse my persistence but perhaps I expressed myself badly my problem is not my status but my sales does not indicate what price ah sell them ,all sales of accounts that I'm doing me back to zero I hope I explained myself and sorry for my bad english writing a greeting and as always, my compliments to you id 18156111 |

Shareflare! Pm send...check please.

Can you answer my question ? You're not doing a high count of sales ?
My friend received one-year premium account. But it was not reflected in statistics. information you want to cast as pm

This is THE WORST file manager I've been ever seen in my whole life. Making new folders looks harder than chess game. True story.

Is there A WAY for copying files in your moron file manager?

shareflare has cheated premium account sales of more than three months.
When I saw the earlier statistics, sales of premium for one year but have been recorded, now saw it, it had been changed to one month premium. Why do the statistics from being changed.

@Shareflare:

Please, can you explain how varries rank in normal tarif?

It should my sales be double of my earnings?

For exemple: sales 40$ and earnings 20$

Correct me if i get wrong and precise this point.

Thank you in advance.

rank is based on total sales and number of downloads. Rank is calculated automatically. The more number downloads, the greater should be the total cost of sales, for improve rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back