Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, really, learn to read the previous 5 pages of the thread at least, your questions were answered so many times already :facepalm:

pazdziorex, your status is going down because you have earned more than 70% from your sales
you sold 20.327$ but you earn 14.361$ until yesterday + you earned more today
70% of 20.327$ is 14.229$
so you have earned already 71% from your sales, if you don't make any sales before Wednesday, your status will drop to paper

escgame, I guess in your country they don't offer SMS, so you can't see it - they have different SMS prices depending on the country, most people buy by SMS, not by Paypal, Webmoney or creditcard

Whats this very bad service ftp upload is so bad what happen fix this imidiatly or close your bad service scamer ---___---"

What time is being paid
hours ?
;) Sorry to english
SCAM SITE BAD SERVICE AMATEUR SITE

IMpossible to upload with our server (ftp, HTTp...)

This site will closed as soon as 10Upload they scam her custumer to sale maximum premium acount and close her service stop use it.

I tel this for 10Upload and any one believe me...

Last edited:
WFyRB.png

I keep waiting for payment! :(

WFyRB.png

I keep waiting for payment! :(

I AM WAITING FOR PAYMENT TOO. FIRST SOME EXCUSES WITH PROBLEMS WITH ALERTPAY. WOW I WAS ONE OF THE VERY UNLUCKY 8 WEBMASTERS THAT COULD NOT GET ALERTPAY PAYMENT...OH REALLY... NOW I CANT EVEN SEEM TO REQUEST PAYMENT.

WHERE IS MY PAYMENT??????????????????????????????????????????

read the other threads here, all filehosts face problems either with Paypal or Alertpay sometimes, just have patience until it is resolved... and use Webmoney, then it should be ok

Actually i see you were 1 of the unlucky 8 webmsters too. Funny thing is you cant even request the payments now. I wonder how many people were told they were one of the unlucky 8 people that could not be paid.

Since it was their problem why not pay out the next day instead of making up weight another week.... well i say another week that is if we get paid today. Obviously we will not.

Another scam site which dont care about her custumer as 10Upload ---____----"

1644438221.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back