Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION!!!

Special offer for large Webmasters.

Сontact me in PM or email managed@shareflare.net .

In message must show me examples your publications on popular websites and nick.

i have a question..is the ranking system just like hotfile where once are active and gets too much downloads your ranking will be increased to GOLD ...and once you dont get downloads you will be brought down to copper

so the shareflare do the same...or once you become platinum you will be sticked there...

i have a question..is the ranking system just like hotfile where once are active and gets too much downloads your ranking will be increased to GOLD ...and once you dont get downloads you will be brought down to copper

so the shareflare do the same...or once you become platinum you will be sticked there...
Ranking depends on the number of sold accounts and can vary.

zd

@SHAREFLARE please tell me. Can my friend that is my refferal use my MAIL ADRESS at PAYPAL.. to receive money to my email adress. CAN?

(I use the same adress)

Rapid Leech is a free server transfer script for use on various popular upload/download sites. The famous Rapidleech script transfers files from sharing servers via your fast servers connection speed and dumps the file on your server. You may then download these files from your server anytime later.
Plugin for Shareflare will soon be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back