Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also curious about the questions djkelaj asked... So far I am just loving this site but it's my 3rd day being on the Normal tariff, 1st day I was plumbum (lowest level), 2nd day I became platinum (highest level), now 3rd day down to plumbum again... Is this going to fluctuate like this every day? 8-)

Please, how i can change my plan ? from downloads to sales or from maximum to normal ?

And how i do it in Letitbit ?

Please , answer us sir 8-)

" How to change maximum plan to sale plan without a new account?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: please help me!!! "

Me too :(

How to change maximum plan to sale plan without a new account?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: please help me!!!

Yesterday I ask for this,
The answer from support was :

The change of the tariff is possible only if you register a new account. You cannot register more than one account on one tariff. For example, you can have one Normal account and one Turba account. Also none of them can be a referral of another, otherwise there will be the ban of both accounts.

Why my a/c Suspended X-(
98b36ccd60.png

The change of the tariff is possible only if you register a new account. You cannot register more than one account on one tariff. For example, you can have one Normal account and one Turba account. Also none of them can be a referral of another, otherwise there will be the ban of both accounts.
But when I registered from the main Letitbit page it didn't ask me which Tariff I want, it only asked my email and registered me under the Normal tariff, blah. Now I need to make a new account and move all my files and change links again... Why did you make it so complicated? :(((

Why my a/c Suspended X-(
98b36ccd60.png
It is not suspended, they just don't process your payments 10 days after you change your payment information. It's just for safety in case your account gets hacked, aren't you happy they do that :)

Last edited:
But when I registered from the main Letitbit page it didn't ask me which Tariff I want, it only asked my email and registered me under the Normal tariff, blah. Now I need to make a new account and move all my files and change links again... Why did you make it so complicated? :(((

+1

That's why I haven't used shareflare yet. It's not flexible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back