Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you explain these statistics?

erter.JPG

35% of (7 €) = 3.192595 U.S. dollars
say me your login

i also want ppd

i uploaded in the past 2 days about 200 gb, had some dls but never earnt something on filesonic i would have earnt already more than 20 usd

Last edited:
OMG guys, there aren't many hosts left, especially older and reliable ones, Shareflare seems to be a big and stable company, and they offer 3 types of partnership as the title says so just check them all and see which one satisfies your greed best... The rates may not be great, but these are realistic rates... The hosts which offer cosmic rates only live a couple months until they earn enough from premiums and run off without paying anyone... Haven't you realized that yet?

If you are really so unhappy with it, just don't use it, what's the point in using it and complaining all the time from it? And comparing it to Filesonic just popped the cherry on the ice-cream, yes you sure would have earned 20$ there today but you missed to mention that you wouldn't be paid these 20$ and that your uploaded files are turned into a self storage so no one can ever download them even with the gazillion premiums people paid for... Arrgh!

ps: I am in no way affiliated with Shareflare... And I'm not Russian either... I'm just stating an opinion here.

Last edited:
Only 8 downloads, hmmm... I shared 2 links last night and got more downloads than you both on letitbit and shareflare (since I can move the files easily I use both links) and I also got "2 sales"... So now I have an answer for the guys who wonder why they get so little from sales - click on the number of sales and then it will probably show you this thing "skymonk" - it is not a real sale but people download this download program Skymonk and then they download the file with it... So you don't earn % from a sale but just a few cents for advertizing this software, that's why everyone is getting so many "sales" and so little money :P

Hello, I have some doubts in the affiliate system:

PPD I have the account in normal mode, and my question is I do not understand the amounts of releases, I have to rank up in order to adapt to the winning table? Thanks and Regards

Can I change Tarif plan type in future? If some user download 2 Files from my account in 24 hour Do you going to count it 2 valid download or 1 download.

Last edited:
I got few questions (for premium members)

1) How manu day u keep files in your disk
2) What is maximum free disk space (20 days 120 days.. for files not downloaded)
3) Do you give money for sales who has NOT his own web site.
4) How can I choose PPS . I could not find inside your site.
5) As I know you sell bandwith like as brother site letitbit. How can we get money
when you are selling bandwith. Free members can buy CREDITS from you without buying
premium account. How can we will get sales with this system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back