Shared Shared Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurruptOwner

Looking for a Shared Hosting with Unlimited Email accounts. For personal use nothing illegal. Looking for one recommended from WJ members. Less than $5 if I can get one. Other stuff doesn't matter just need emails.

Thanks,

KO

11 comments
Sorry I didn't explain much the email account will be used to make more accounts on a game that I play. The more accounts you have the better you are. I wont be sending emails from them. Yahoo, AOL, ETC has a limit to how many you can make a day so trying to find something without a limit.

Most hosts allow unlimited email accounts as long as they are not used for spamming, and by the sounds of it that is not what you are looking to do.

You best bet would be to contact any hosts here and ask them if they allow unlimited email accounts.

Almost every host now a days offer unlimited email boxes, but the good ones do care about spamming. If there is something like this, they can suspend your account without prior notice. What is your preferred location though and preferred disk space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back