Shared Shared Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

danygeld

Hi,

I need a new webhosting. Right now I am using Alibabahost and it is good and cheap but sometimes it is slow.

What I need:

- Shared Webhosting for a Website that link to warez (MegaTamil.tv)
- unlimited traffic
- at least 5 gb of webspace
- ftp
- cpanel
- good support
- :D:D:D:D CHEAP :D:D:D:D

Please send me your Webhosting with the price as a PM

12 comments
Motionite, XSLtel and KnownSRV. These are the only reliable hosting providers here.
absolutely right,
i see that cloudshadow ( an awesome uploader, i am a big fan of him) is with motionite when they had like 15$ per month package, and i am with knownsrv, and they r really good now, had some like a week problem before but it was just very little so i could ignore it, i took xsltel trial package but i would recommend motionite if u could afford 5$ and then knownsrv 3$ per month, seeking your requirements..

absolutely right,
i see that cloudshadow ( an awesome uploader, i am a big fan of him) is with motionite when they had like 15$ per month package, and i am with knownsrv, and they r really good now, had some like a week problem before but it was just very little so i could ignore it, i took xsltel trial package but i would recommend motionite if u could afford 5$ and then knownsrv 3$ per month, seeking your requirements..

Thanks mate. :)

You can also try boxslots. They have just started their shared hosting service and i'm sure it will be quite good.

Hi,

I need a new webhosting. Right now I am using Alibabahost and it is good and cheap but sometimes it is slow.

What I need:

- Shared Webhosting for a Website that link to warez (MegaTamil.tv)
- unlimited traffic
- at least 5 gb of webspace
- ftp
- cpanel
- good support
- :D:D:D:D CHEAP :D:D:D:D

Please send me your Webhosting with the price as a PM

Shared Hosting always going to be slow bro but Here is a tip, Don't go with hosts where the owner replies here. Let satisfied customers tell you. Also their is only a few really good wj hosts. For Web hosting they are : motionite, xsltel, knownsrv, knowinservers, and wrzhost. I would suggest one of those companies as they are one of the best here on WJ

btw i am using thehosting.me on my site there was problems at 1st now everything working fine

edit:-
btw alot of people are using knownsrv.com now days and alot people are saying good things about there host

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back