Share-Online.biz Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Share-Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
bullshit, you have to fill out the captcha box first

I can explain why the stats are slightly drop since a few days. Its all about the captcha.

Now its impossible for free users load thousands and thousands of files in their jDownloader and download it by overnight!

They have to fill out the captcha box for every single file!!!

So, either they buy a premium account or they load for free but have to fill out the captcha every time. And this was the intention to stop this massive downloads overnight.

These times are over now!
Calm down bro :) I think not all of share-online downloader using jDownloader..and when you're using browser it will failed as free user..take a look at my screen recorder...I think thats not because capcha or slots...if youre using jdownloader it work like a charm..thats why we are asking question about that.. :)

I can't download as free user too. Fail session.

Here is your link when i try using chrome

http://youtu.be/9kJ1icLqXJs

How?

You have problems to dowload why it`s going? :)

k48paf.jpg

2mw6ql4.jpg

I waited after that 20.34 seconds, then click on download link and it display fail session. But I don't say it always likes that

I still have zero downloads, that's really weird, I only put 1 mirror together with share-online, and the other one is not available in the USA, so how come not even 1 American downloaded my files :facepalm:

Please enable JavaScript to use this service. Otherwise the full functionality (download, upload, management) will not be available!

what is it?

this is a problem with special characters, and too long file names

share-online are solved on the problemes

sorry for this :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back