Share-Online.biz Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Share-Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I request and what is minimum payout?

to request a payout klick on My Profile -- than Premium Points and youll see following:
i212609_payo.JPG

and also there above the request zone you can reed how many points you still need for a payout.
:D

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

how many files can upload every day?

and 1 point = how many $ ?

you can upload as many files you want there is no limit

for the points check your multiplier if you have 1,8 for example thenn 1.000 points are 1,80€ if your multiplier is 1.4 than 1000 points are 1,40€ so it depends on your multiplier

Hi, guys.

Can you download files as a visitor?

I try a lot of times just now, but I can't download anything.

if you have the link you wanna download you can download it even as a freeuser but sometimes you have to wait for an free slot because prime members be favored

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

But one download how many points will count?
just read the FAQs Point 4

to request a payout klick on My Profile -- than Premium Points and youll see following:
i212609_payo.JPG

and also there above the request zone you can reed how many points you still need for a payout.
:D

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

you can upload as many files you want there is no limit

for the points check your multiplier if you have 1,8 for example thenn 1.000 points are 1,80€ if your multiplier is 1.4 than 1000 points are 1,40€ so it depends on your multiplier

one question and i finished :d

1 downloads = how many points?

1 download = 1 point

Free User can create 6 points per hour
Premium User can create 2 points per hour
After that downloads by that user will not give any points for an hour.

Share-Online Please Fix This Problem it is Serious

Free User Can Not Download File
IE8 get Error in Validate Capcha

soerror.jpg

and Firefox Display BUG

ffbug-1.jpg

yes, you can use Jdownloader but mostly in the german area. Most people dont use it and there are many complainings about share-online not working for downloading, i dont know whats the problem exactly but ppl are saying they cant download.

yes you can download as a free user I already tested it. After entering the captcha klicking the button a countdown starts and after it the start download button comes up.

Wait a second I'll make you screenshots

i212636_freex1.JPG

and then comes the start button:

i212638_freex2.JPG

think its about your browser settings or kind of

Free User can create 6 points per hour
Premium User can create 2 points per hour
After that downloads by that user will not give any points for an hour.

Their FAG:
Downloads from at least 10 MB data size are counted (deceit reductions of multi part archives or files of any type can result in an account blockage or payout stop)
So, Uploaders can not split file to part1.rar, part2.rar... ? :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back