Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know why some people believe AK or a lot of these fool thats do not live in the US. If your not in the US and are not allowed to send out DMCA lNate Glass is a guy who is allowed to send out DMCAs then you can ignore DMCAs to the fullest. If you do not get a DMCA through Google Webmaster Tools on the real mail then 80% to 90% the DMCA is fake

Last edited:
Yeah, I've never understood why so many people take DCMA removals at face value.

99% it's just your competition fucking you up. File Hosting sites have made reporting a child's play, after all.

Yeah, I've never understood why so many people take DCMA removals at face value.

99% it's just your competition fucking you up. File Hosting sites have made reporting a child's play, after all.
True that ! At some point we will all just be reporting each other's links instead of posting new ones. The abusers are too lazy to do all that mass deletion. There are few people with 20 sites trying to kill the competition and monopolize the net...

im so glad ak gonna get his comings to him its long been due its only matter of time before his sceme gets found out and what a con he is

you shall rot in prision ak

Love him or hate him it don't matter, but unless someone can come up with solid proof/evidence that can be used in a court of law! then his merry go round of smoke & mirrors, lies & deception, rhetoric spin on words and dealings with known hackers will continue.

Last edited:
i cant stop :)) ak is very stupid he announce Chayfile has been shut down in the stupid tw

image.png
[/URL] subir foto[/IMG]

for u ak (finger)

lol, if he can't shut down filefactory.com a file hosting site operated by an Australian guy you can expect this or more from this liar.

#Promises #Liar #Criminal #Carder #DonationMonkey #Impotency #DeadCampaign

lol, if he can't shut down filefactory.com a file hosting site operated by an Australian guy you can expect this or more from this liar.

#Promises #Liar #Criminal #Carder #DonationMonkey #Impotency #DeadCampaign

#AreWeInTwitterNow? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back