Sexyimg.com - Earn $3.5 per 1000 views (adult)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payments has been completed except Liberty Reserve, still waiting for funds to upload (hate that stupid service).

How much time does it normally take to transfer funds from PayPal to LB, using an exchange service?

You may check ExhangeZone.
Free and secure.

WTF Still payment in progress today is 4th may payment day was 1st may this is your problem buy in advance liberty reserve funds dont make me fool

when i join this affiliate imagehost network i wrote some words :D

bhf921.jpg

Last edited:
Select another payment option and get paid in 2 minutes, I had no idea it would take 2 weeks to clear a Liberty Reserve payment...

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

when i join this affiliate imagehost network i wrote some words :D

bhf921.jpg

I have kept everybody up to date, every single day.
All payment requests has been completed, except Liberty Reserve. Change payment gateway and get paid asap.

Nothing I can do about Liberty Reserve except waiting...

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Payments has been processed, except Liberty Reserve.

It was a mistake to accept Liberty Reserver, I have closed for that payment gateway until funds has been uploaded. People have to wait until funds clear or change payment gateway.

Admin, you should put a message saying"Your payment could be delayed. If possible, please choose another payment gateway." or something like that for people trying to request from LR.

Admin, you should put a message saying"Your payment could be delayed. If possible, please choose another payment gateway." or something like that for people trying to request from LR.

I will no that, thanks for the suggestions.

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

Can you try to add perfect money instead of LR? it is much easier,

I'm trying another exchanger, will take up to 5 days to clear.
Still have a pending transfer in my other exchanger.

Hopefully I will be able to release all LR payments by the end of next week.

Just a little update.

still i don't get payment withdraw last payment date was 1st may he hasn't send me payment and now new payment date is showing Next Payment Date: May 15th, 2013

Don't use this imagehost in future they will cheat with everyone

ang3lboy; Stop calling us cheaters. We have problems uploading funds to Liberty Reserve, currently waiting for two transactions to be approved using 2 different exchange services, like I have told you 8 times already. Members requesting to be paid using other payment gateways are being paid almost daily. We are also posting daily updates to keep you guys informed. And yes - the 5 members currently waiting to be paid using LR will be paid when they approve our funds.

We have problems uploading funds to LR, have two payments pending.
All LR payment requests will be processed as soon they clear - it's impossible until that happens.

It was a mistake to accept LR payments in the first place, but nothing to do about that now. Had no idea it would take weeks to upload funds.

Payment requests using other gateways are being processed almost daily.
About the date (15th), that's posted automatically by the system and i'm not going to change that. All LR payments will be processed the same date the funds are uploaded into our LR account (which is probably by the end of this week).

Sorry about the delay (only Liberty Reserve).

Last edited:
Hello,
Admin, does this mean that if i request paypal payout today i will get paid before next payout day, which is may 15th?
Also, did you check ExchangeZone as i told you? ive done many transactions whit them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back