Sexyimg.com - Earn $3.5 per 1000 views (adult)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment requests has been processing, except Liberty Reserve (waiting for funds to upload).

We had to reject two (2) payment requests because of false traffic.
E-mails has been send to users, waiting for reply.

I hate to reject payment requests this early :(

Last edited:
hehe :)

Payments are processed daily at the moment (except Liberty Reserve, waiting for funds to upload).

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2013 at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was 25th Apr 2013 at 06:51 PM ----------

Payments will be processed tomorrow

Last edited:
I sent withdraw request on 26 april payment day is today but still showing payment in progress lolx they will pay or not :D

As stated in our tems, we pay 1st and 15th every month.
Processing payments now.
LR is delayed while waiting for funds to clear (damn slow).

hope payment for LR will be processed today, requested payment in April 23rd, too slow LR but thanks for the active admin ^_^

you change your payment policy if uploader will reach on minimum payout u need to reduce payment
still i don't get the payment

Still a little behind payments, will finish the last ones today.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Hoping to receive my payment in LR this day

Still waiting for my LR funds to clear.... this takes forever.
Any LR exchange recommendations? Something fast.

All payments has been completed except Liberty Reserve, still waiting for funds to upload (hate that stupid service).

How much time does it normally take to transfer funds from PayPal to LB, using an exchange service?

i have another suggestion, can you reconsider adding Perfect money? if it takes too long for the Lr to upload the funds. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back