Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buying Setup a Website on Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a kimsufi server with centos 5 64 bit installed. i have tried to create my website but could not do that.
So i want anyone to create a website on the server.
I need my domain live in next 8 or 10 hours (It will be good if anybody can do that in next few hours)
I just want my domain live. No script installation as i'll do that later.
Control panel required - Kloxo or Webozu(free version) (Preference will be given to webuzo)
Payment via paypal or webmoney.

I already have registered nameservers pointing to server IP.

PM me for other details.

EDIT: Deal Completed
Thank you
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
627
Messages
189
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom