Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does that not constitute as a scam then, Geocodes?

He offers servers and services and advertises reliability and then he suddenly disappears without notice....without info....and you said it yourself, he "doesn't give a fuck"

Some guy paid him like 200 bucks..thankfully he got it back.

that's a scam....and a big reason why I no longer use hosts on Wj

That is correct Micah.

Geocodes:

If you are waiting for him to come back here he is banned and it was decided he will not be welcome back. This is not the first time he has done this and I would assume any site that allows him to sell will no doubt experience the same as we here at WJ have. Your comments are just more of a reason to deny him access and label him.

If any of you really believe the monies that were disputed would have been returned had they not been available in his PP account I have a bridge I would like to offer to sell you for an amazingly low price.

Of course once I receive the cash I will be going on a very extended vacation and be unreachable, forever!

I think you all understand what I am saying there.

You're right about that WDF. I can't deny that the situation already speaks for itself. That's my mistake for giving him another chance. I remember one time he convinced me to host Cracking Forum on his servers. In about two weeks time, the server died and he disappeared again. He basically ignored all my requests for assistance. I was left with nothing but fortunately I had every backed up. When he finally appeared back online, he apologized profusely and me being the softie that I am, forgave him. He asked for another chance this month and I gave it to him. I'm pretty much the naive guy who thought my friend had changed for the better.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me [Pause], you can't get fooled again. (lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back