Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah Sin

*Note: This is not a Review*

I haven't been a customer that long by any means. Only like two weeks

I want to first say that for now, my site seems to be fine and i don't have any issues as far as downtime(knock on wood)

However, the support has basically died?

I submitted a ticket on july 23rd asking could I go ahead and pay for August and September in advanced but i haven't been able to get any response a week later.

And now I am unable to login the client area.....I can still go in through cpanel

I'm guessing i should just backup? I don't mean to bash anyone's services and from speaking with dylan/dlow he seemed like a decent guy. I am not really bashing it but I am confused and wondering has anyone else had any support issues?

Last edited:
62 comments
I would back up your site(s) on a daily basis and be prepared to move

You can not login to his billing and support system because his whmcs is suspended.

is this a review if so you need to change the title or fix the title to what your trying to say.just an fyi so the topic isnt closed and u get infracted.

there site is down anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for the headsup WDF

and DJ Mad, it isn't a review :) it was more of a question about did anyone know anything and if they had similar issues :D

Thanks though(I edited it in the first post)

Thanks for the headsup WDF

and DJ Mad, it isn't a review :) it was more of a question about did anyone know anything and if they had similar issues :D

Thanks though(I edited it in the first post)

im not sure my self whats the difference but the rules are rules. any way if i didnt have some many infractions at the moment i could post a funny joke about serode and there promises and stuff lol.

No Problem MS, let know if you loose service before your next due date and I advise you to find another host for when it does.

NjFdb.png

I paid 230$ for a dedi server on 22nd. Didn't get a confirmation or replies to any of my emails or support tickets. Today his site went offline (completely)

So Im sure he is not going to come back.

I opened a Paypal dispute few days ago. I suggest you do the same. It may be just 4$. So even if you don't care about it and don't want the money back please open a dispute for me!! When there is more than one dispute against one person it will be good for me.

Besides Im not asking you to lie.

I request from Mods to keep those sales threads because I linked them in my Paypal dispute.

Thanks

Last edited:
@Harshadewa

As soon as paypal see's that is a dispute over a non-tangible item when will close the dispute instantly and you will not get your money back. The best bet is for you NOT to escalate it to a claim. If you don't escalate it to a claim and DLow doesn't respond to the dispute in paypal you will get your money back.

DLow WILL be back and all this WILL be sorted, I can guarantee that.
He does have a real life including Wife, Kids & Work, He may just be busy.
It is unusual for him to be gone this long with no contact which leads me to believe he is having some sort of interweb problems and simply cant get online.

@Harshadewa

As soon as paypal see's that is a dispute over a non-tangible item when will close the dispute instantly and you will not get your money back. The best bet is for you NOT to escalate it to a claim. If you don't escalate it to a claim and DLow doesn't respond to the dispute in paypal you will get your money back.

Shit!! I already did it few days ago. I saw in Paypal that if I don't escalate it to a claim dispute will be closed in favor of the seller.

If I remember correct I escalated it to a claim on last Sunday. So Paypal is waiting for DLow to reply until Aug 07.

DLow WILL be back and all this WILL be sorted, I can guarantee that.
He does have a real life including Wife, Kids & Work, He may just be busy.
It is unusual for him to be gone this long with no contact which leads me to believe he is having some sort of interweb problems and simply cant get online.

It may be true that he is so busy that he can't get online. Then why did his website went offline COMPLETELY??

i agree with the above.
If at anytime there is going to be issues with support not being available due to real life situations, you need to convey that to customers.

Tickets not being answered for a week now...some guys cash being taken and product not being delivered.....there is more to this story than simple work got swamped or kids or family, i think and when i asked pre-sale questions about his staff

this is what he said
We have 1 Agent from NL & 1 Agent from India to offer over night support since our office is in the usa they offer support over night here while its day there. As far as our USA support base there is 4 of us i my self whom is the business development manager, my wife kelli who also has a tech back ground as a software engineer, Baraka M who is our web site / script development manager, And Raymond who is our level 2 tech. so total we have 6. We normally get things handled rather quickly.

So out of those 6....no response? Something doesn't add up

I do hope he comes back though because as I said he did seem like a real cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back