ServersSoft.Com | Streaming, Unmetered, Storage Servers, 2X10Gbit Starting At 55 Euro

ServersSoft

Top Quality Branded Servers, Including Dell, HP, Ready For Automatic Provisioning To Our Customers. Whether You Prefer A Windows Server Or Linux Or Any Other OS. All Our Servers Come With Well Recognized Premium Network And Quality Hardware Support, Included At No Additional Charge.

==Top 10 Reasons To Choose Us==

• Realtime Graph Of Bandwidth Usage
  • Remote Controls (Reboot,Shutdown,PowerOn,OS Installation)
  • 24x7 Support
  • 99.99% UPTIME
  • Multiple Payment Gateways
  • Setup Within 24-72 Hours (Mostly within 1-12 Hours)
  • Affordable And Flexible Plans
  • High QualityHardwares
  • No Transaction Or Setup Fees
  • Redundant Network

Note: Streaming Servers Are Available!

==Budget Servers(SmartDC, Netherlands)==

HP DL160G6

Intel Xeon X3430
4GB RAM
1TB HDD
1GBIT Dedicated Port
30TB Premium Bandwidth
€35/Mo
Order Now

HP DL160G6
Intel Xeon X3430
4GB RAM
1TB HDD
100MBIT Port
Unmetered Bandwidth
€35/Mo
Order Now

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
100MBIT Port
Unmetered Bandwidth
€50.00
Order Now

==Quad Core Servers(Evoswitch, Netherlands)==
====No Transaction Charges Or Fees===

HP DL120G6
INTEL X3440
16GB DDR3 RAM
4X1TB SATAII
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€65/Mo
Order Now

HP DL120G6
INTEL X3440
16GB DDR3 RAM
4X3TB SATAII
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€75/Mo
Order Now

HP DL120G6
INTEL X3440
32GB DDR3 RAM
4X3TB SATAII
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€85/Mo
Order Now

HP DL120G7
INTEL E3-1230
16GB DDR3 RAM
4X3TB SATAII
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€85/Mo
Order Now

HP DL120G7
INTEL E3-1230
32GB DDR3 RAM
4X3TB SATAII
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€99/Mo
Order Now

HP DL120G9
INTEL E3-1240v5
16GB DDR3 RAM
2X2TB SATAII
1GBIT PORT
30TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€129/Mo
Order Now

HP DL120G9
INTEL E3-1240v5
16GB DDR3 RAM
2X3TB SATAII
1GBIT PORT
30TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€139/Mo
Order Now

HP DL180G9
INTEL E5-2620v3
48GB DDR3 RAM
2X4TB SATAII
2X1GBIT PORT
30TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€239/Mo
Order Now

HP DL120G9
INTEL E5-2620v4
16GB DDR3 RAM
2X4TB SATAII
1GBIT PORT
30TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€179/Mo
Order Now

HP DL120G9
INTEL E5-2620v4
48GB DDR3 RAM
2X4TB SATAII
2X1GBIT PORT
30TB TRAFFIC (Volume)
€199/Mo
Order Now

==Quad Core Servers(SmartDC, Netherlands)==

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD
50TB TRAFFIC
€49 Euros/Mo
Order Now

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
16GB RAM
2X1TB HDD
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC
€65/Mo
Order Now

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
16GB RAM
2X2TB HDD
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC
€70/Mo
Order Now

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
32GB RAM
2X2TB HDD
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC
70 Euros/Mo
Order Now

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
32GB RAM
2X4TB HDD
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC
€85/Mo
Order Now

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
16GB RAM
2X240GB SSD
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC
€70/Mo
Order Now

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
32GB RAM
2X240GB SSD
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC
€80/Mo
Order Now

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
32GB RAM
2X480GB SSD
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC
€90/Mo
O
rder Now

== Dual Quad Core(SmartDC, Netherlands)
==

Dell R410
2XE5620
16GB RAM
2X1TB HDD
SAS 6/ir Raid
1GBIT Dedicated Port
100TB TRAFFIC
€89/Mo
Order Now

Dell R410
2XL5630
32GB RAM
4X1TB HDD
1GBIT Dedicated Port
100TB TRAFFIC
€119/Mo
Order Now

Dell R410
2XE5506
32GB RAM
4X1TB HDD
1GBIT Dedicated Port
100TB TRAFFIC
€119/Mo
Order Now

==How To Contact Us?==
Sales Email: sales@serverssoft.com
PM Us here Or You Can Use Live Chat On The Website

Privacy Policy[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] |
TOS[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] | [/FONT]AUP

[/FONT]Best Regards
S-ServersSoft

Last edited:
115 comments
I just want to inform everyone that they are big fraudsters. Please buy from some reputed reseller if you wanted to buy servers of lewaswebs. i bought Intel®Xeon® E3-1230. and they were forcing me to use Intel®Xeon® X3440. When i put this incident on other forum . Then they said it was a small mistake. Just because if there small mistake i lost my data on my server. So guys stay away from these fraudsters.

That´s something new, maybe this will help 8 hours ago hi wrote on skype:

yM6WwV0.jpg

dude i kept mailing them that i have paid for 1230 not for x3440. and they keep replying me open ticket and get x3340 server of 55 euro.

dude i kept mailing them that i have paid for 1230 not for x3440. and they keep replying me open ticket and get x3340 server of 55 euro.

I totally understand you dude..

But I think you should give a little time to the owner get back and I'm sure he will get back to you and you will solve this problem.

I've been waiting for my server for 4 days now and no one is responding to my ticket /:
the other 2 servers were great but now there seems to be a problem.

Hi Kanbi,

Sorry for the delay, Your server was delivered.

I just want to inform everyone that they are big fraudsters. Please buy from some reputed reseller if you wanted to buy servers of lewaswebs. i bought Intel®Xeon® E3-1230. and they were forcing me to use Intel®Xeon® X3440. When i put this incident on other forum . Then they said it was a small mistake. Just because if there small mistake i lost my data on my server. So guys stay away from these fraudsters.

Hi Amanat,

Please think again before typing the word "Fraudsters" :)
We delivered you a smartDC server and you had it till the due date.

And about we forcing you, We were not forcing you it was just a mistake that i admitted :)
Anyways, Im gonna ask mods to clean this thread.

Stock Clearance Sale

"Intel Xeon E3-1240v5
32GB DDR4 RAM
2X2TB SATA3
1GBIT Dedicated Port
100TB Premium Traffic
85 Euros/Month"

Offer From Leaseweb:

Intel Xeon E3-1230 | 16GB RAM | 4X3TB SATAII | 1GBIT PORT | 100TB TRAFFIC | 79 Euros/Month

Intel Xeon X3440 | 16GB RAM | 4X3TB SATAII | 1GBIT PORT | 100TB TRAFFIC | 69 Euros/Month

Intel Xeon E3-1230 | 32GB RAM | 4X1TB SATAII | 1GBIT PORT | 100TB TRAFFIC | 70 Euros/Month
Delivery Within 24-48 Hours.

We have only handful of stock left with us, Please contact us via email or tickets or livechat to reserve yours.
Add me on skype "skypechemicalx"

NOTE: Bulk Order = More Discount

Last edited:
Fraud Service by serverssoft.com

i will say your service as frsudsters since i paid for something and you gave me something else. if you are saying you were doing mistake .it clealy shows how much you know about your website offers and.plans. thats why you were yourself confused.

i will say your service as frsudsters since i paid for something and you gave me something else. if you are saying you were doing mistake .it clealy shows how much you know about your website offers and.plans. thats why you were yourself confused.

I remember clearly at the time of buying i offered you a smartDC server which BTW you agreed to take.
Then because we had to replace all the smartDC server i offered you a different server but you said no. But you original server was accessible till due date and then you didnt renewed.
Still please think again before typing such words. :)

I also offered you a month service for free but looked like you made up your mind.

fraud service

the server you wanted to give was not i have paid for . Also see you email i have written on the first day of getting server from you that if you get Leasweb server in stock , inform me. But you didn't informed me. So thats not my mistake if you are not capable to sell leaseweb servers. You just wanted to clear your stocks. i am angry that depite of sending you so many emails you closed my server wihtou noticing that what i am demanding from you was genuine. i was keep asking you give me the server for what i have paid.But at the end you removed my server and i lost much of my data. Just offering free service does not gurantee that i can trust you.

So guys beware from this service. buy from some reputed sellers.

STOCK CLEARANCE SALE
We Have Some Stock We Want To Get Rid OFF- Selling At Amazing Discount!

NedZone.NL

Dell R210 II | E3-1240 V5 | 16GB Ram | 2TB SATAIII HDD | 1Gbit 100TB : 65 EUR/month

Dell R210 II | E3-1240 V5 | 32GB Ram | 2x 2TB SATAIII HDD | 1Gbit 100TB : 80 EUR/month

Dell R210 II | E3-1240 V5 | 32GB Ram | 2x 4TB SATAIII HDD | 1Gbit 100TB : 100 EUR/month

Dell R210 II | E3-1240 V5 | 16GB Ram | 2x 256GB SATAIII SSD | 1Gbit 100TB : 75 EUR/month

Dell R210 II | E3-1240 V5 | 32GB Ram | 2x 256GB SATAIII SSD | 1Gbit 100TB : 85 EUR/month

Dell R210 II | E3-1240 V5 | 32GB Ram | 2x 512GB SATAIII SSD | 1Gbit 100TB : 105 EUR/month

Dell R210 II | E3-1240 V5 | 32GB Ram | 4x 2TB SATAIII HDD | 1Gbit 100TB : 100 EUR/month

Leaseweb

Intel Xeon X3440
16GB RAM
4X2TB HDD
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC
45 Euros/Month (Recurring) (3 IN STOCK ONLY)

HP DL 120 G7
Intel E3 1230
16 GB Ram
2x120GB SSD
1 Gbps Port
100TB Traffic
70 Euros/Month (Recurring) (2 IN STOCK ONLY)

HP DL180 G6
2xE5620
32GB Ram
4x1TB
1 Gbps Port
100TB Traffic
99 Euros/Month(Recurring) (1 IN STOCK ONLY)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We have only handful of stock left with us, Please contact us via email or tickets or livechat to reserve yours.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Add me on skype "skypechemicalx"[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]NOTE: Bulk Order = More Discount[/FONT]

Last edited:
We have been doing business with ChemicalX almost 1 year. So far so good. Last time we used Leaseweb Services then we found out his service so we moved with him.

We think the best thing was he gave us good price for servers. Technical Support is acceptable level. Last 2-3 months he was serious ill (He said that) so he didn't respond the Support Ticket or Skype Chat. That caused panick to us. because data is very important to us. Then he resumed responding and until now no big problem happens. The website is still needed to improve a lot especially the Account Control Panel. Not convenient at all..

We often pay to him by Webmoney rather than Paypal for lower fee. Sometimes we couldn't send money to his purse because it's not Merchant Account, just lower verification passport purse so it can reach the limit easily. Kinda annoying! Last 2-3 months until now we could pay just fine. So not really big deal.

Overall, this is good service. Not A++ but it should be from B+ to A.

PS: We are currently hosting 10 Dedicated Servers with them!

DORAUPLOAD

Last edited:
We have been doing business with ChemicalX almost 1 year. So far so good. Last time we used Leaseweb Services then we found out his service so we moved with him.

We think the best thing was he gave us good price for servers. Technical Support is acceptable level. Last 2-3 months he was serious ill (He said that) so he didn't respond the Support Ticket or Skype Chat. That caused panick to us. because data is very important to us. Then he resumed responding and until now no big problem happens. The website is still needed to improve a lot especially the Account Control Panel. Not convenient at all..

We often pay to him by Webmoney rather than Paypal for lower fee. Sometimes we couldn't send money to his purse because it's not Merchant Account, just lower verification passport purse so it can reach the limit easily. Kinda annoying! Last 2-3 months until now we could pay just fine. So not really big deal.

Overall, this is good service. Not A++ but it should be from B+ to A.

PS: We are currently hosting 10 Dedicated Servers with them!

DORAUPLOAD

Thanks a lot for the honest review Dora :)

We will work our way to become A++
And about that Panel thing, Already a guy working on that

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][FONT=&amp]Offer From Leaseweb:
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Intel Xeon X3440 | 16GB RAM | 4X1TB SATAII | 1GBIT PORT | 100TB TRAFFIC | 59 Euros/Month

Intel Xeon X3440 | 16GB RAM | 4X3TB SATAII | 1GBIT PORT | 100TB TRAFFIC | 65 Euros/Month

Intel Xeon E3-1270 | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 2X3TB SATA III | 1GBIT PORT | 100TB TRAFFIC | 99 Euros/Month

Intel Xeon E3-1270 | 32GB DDR4 RAM
| 2X4TB SATA III | 1GBIT PORT | 100TB TRAFFIC | 105 Euros/Month

Delivery Within 24-48 Hours.

We have only handful of stock left with us, Please contact us via email or tickets or livechat to reserve yours.
Add me on skype "skypechemicalx"

NOTE: Bulk Order = More Discount

Last edited:
Ordered a few servers from ChemX, good service and I'm very happy.

Thanks for the words :)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Ordered Two servers from ChemX, good service and I'm very happy.
and I will order more for sure.[/FONT]

Thanks a lot mate :)

STOCK CLEARANCE SALE

x3440
16GB RAM
4X2TB HDD
1GBIT PORT
100TB TRAFFIC
40 Euros/Month
(2 in stock)

Last edited:
Soo... These guys are not as professionals as you can think.

Well i though so when i bought a dedicated server from them and everything was good, no problems or anything. Until yesterday....
Server goes down and are not accessable anywhere. Creating a support ticket to see whats going on. 1 or 2 hours later, my ticket is suddenly gone, removed.
Going in to skype to ask "Vishal (ChemicalX)" if he knows anything, well he cant find my ticket either so tells me to create a new one, so i do.
Now after this night when i look again in the client panel, its gone! No words or anything...

So here i am, though i found a good server provider with good prices ect ect, but seems like i'm wrong. My server is gone and everything i had on it and i dont get to hear anything.
Very unprofessional... thanks for that.

Proof on my 2 tickes:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

My server as you can see in the buttom the info is unavailable as server is gone

my little talk or everything i got from vishal

Let me tell you what is going to be next:
1.Admin will offer you server for few months in free.
2.This message of your on WJ will be deleted like mine. Because admin do not want to accept how much worst there service is.
3.You will leave them

2.This message of your on WJ will be deleted like mine. Because admin do not want to accept how much worst there service is.
3.You will leave them

oh looks like another one have had some bad services with them. Thanks, and yea with bad services as this, not even replying why my server is down, i will for sure look for a new home.

3.You will leave them

oh looks like another one have had some bad services with them. Thanks, and yea with bad services as this, not even replying why my server is down, i will for sure look for a new home.

they will reply you after 2 days. with me i have to manage 9-10 servers. if 1 server goes down. dude i cannot tell you how many emails going to hit me in seconds. and service like Serversoft. you have to shutdown your website surely for 2-3 days. because you cannot even reboot from their panel.

Well a day later of downtime he finally forwarded my issue and 2 hours later my server was back online.
The removal of both my tickets was simply by mistake as they where clearing out alot of spam tickets they get.

So everything seems good now! Lets hope it stays this way, Vishal is really nice to talk with at skype so i'll give them another chance :)

Back