ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to order a new EU basic. But coupon code is nit working for me. how can i get the discount?

As you are old customer thats why coupon code is not working. Place an order. I will edit your invoice and sent u at ur email. Then you will pay with that invoice number. thank u.

As you are old customer thats why coupon code is not working. Place an order. I will edit your invoice and sent u at ur email. Then you will pay with that invoice number. thank u.

Will you guys setup a RDP for 2-3 days ? I need to transfer a website, thats all. [:|]

Please check Ticket Created #693927

I NEED FTP or this service is useless to me....

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

FTP working now:) Thanks and Fast!

why your customer service is very slow to respond to customers and solve their problems blocking rdp :(

Not Happy For Your Service This 2 last months :(

EU 500GB available?

Thank You

EU 500gb is not available now.

My RDP is down..

Shut down problem is fixed now. There was an issue with the server. Sorry for the inconvenience.

why your customer service is very slow to respond to customers and solve their problems blocking rdp :(

Not Happy For Your Service This 2 last months :(

yes my internet connection gave me lot of trouble for last 2 months. that's why couldn't online most of the time. everything depends on support staff. now my connection is fixed. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Last edited:
My Speed test on server.

2666997185.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back