ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just order slot. Waiting for details.:)

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

very speed service. got the details within 15 minutes. Hope their service will be remain same. :dan:

Candida !!
why did you raise the user number on netherland to 20 !!!!!!!!! thats just toooo many ! it was 15 at first then you raised 17 and now im counting 20 ppl on the server !! 20 ppl on a 16 GB server ? no wonder the server has been on full time overload state since 1 month ago !

NL server is heavily abused, especially the HDD, it's unusable.

Ticket responding is very slow, takes days before you get an answer.

My warm recommendation is NOT TO TAKE servers from servergen. Last year they had great servers but now....garbage.

EDIT:

i have been moved to another server which is still the same thing as the server before...20 users raping the servers hdd.

Again, avoid this host. This was the last drop for me i guess...
Cheers!

Last edited:
yes, GER crap server is offline again, im waiting 12 hours and still off...this server is offline every second day for 6-7 hours or more, we cant work

serverGen is not longer the quality provider service. Candida has replaced quality with Greed. he is now shoving 20 users on a 16GB Netherlands server. everything is always overlaoded. HDD, upload speed, dl speed ! unrar and raring impossible. even folders are always non-responding !
he now only wants money and takes advantage of our trust in his reputation. i wont renew if things stay like this and you guys shouldnt as well, so he learns that this kind of treatment to customers is going to cost him alot !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back