ServerDeals.com - Christmas on US! - Free Giveaway to the Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServerDeals

ServerDeals.com - Holidays on US! - Free Giveaway to the Community

Hello Ladies and Gents!

We did this a few years back during Christmas Eve and we are going to do it again. 6 lucky users will get a free 6 months of service on me. Nothing due at sign up and no strings attached. This is just our way to give back to the community. We have come a long way in the past 5 years and even more in the past 8 years. From general reselling to full scale redundant DC operations in 4 locations across the globe offering entry level VPS, and up to Premium Colocation. We would have never come so far without the help of our happy and satisfied customers. 5 of you will now get to experience this yourself.

What we are giving away:

5 X SuperVPS Packages - Chicago, IL. (USA), New York (USA), or Czech Republic (EU) - YOUR CHOICE!
1 Super-Core(s) (Haswell Powered)
1 GB RAM ECC DDR3
30 GB Storage Space
1 IP(s)
5 TB Bandwidth
$10.00 Value

1 X D510 Dedicated Server - Chicago, IL. (USA)
2 GB DDR3 RAM
500 GB SATA
5 IP(s)
1Gbps Port
30 TB Bandwidth
$49.00
Value

Just give us a few lines explaining what you look for in a hosting provider and why you think you should be on Santa's List this year :) On Christmas Eve, we will select 6 Lucky Users to receive. At which point you will have to create a account to get details, but that is a given. Good Luck to all and feel free to ask any questions! :)

Last edited:
16 comments
I'm very interested on the dedicated server giveaway.

The nexeontech domain has been registered since 1997 and their whois is public. Legitimate company.

Its definitely not new random server provider.

Im not your customer yet, but looking forward to try! (y)

I'm interested to take one VPS (EU)

"what you look for in a hosting provider ?"

*i guess web host with provide some custom configuration like nginx, maria db, php-fm,varnish cache
*reliable support and fast server
*minimum 3 years established company

"why you think you should be on Santa's List this year ?"

i don't have gf santa pls help [:|]

Last edited:
Nice giveaway ! For me most important is support. I do not have time to deal with server work so I like when my hosting provider do all work for me :) it's important for me to choose a hosting provider that has a qualified team of professionals! Why I think I should be on Santa's List ? Because I'm like a child, I love cool gifts :D

I was allowing additional time for the rest of the community. Would the 3 or 4 that applied please register at Servedeals.com and i will create orders on Monday morning for you all. Please also let me know which location is wanted if not already done.

WWWJ (Atom)
Labrax (VPS)
Drinkordie (VPS)

unfortunately my EU location is now full.

Would the 3 or 4 that applied please register at Servedeals.com and i will create orders on Monday morning for you all. Please also let me know which location is wanted if not already done.

just finished register, here my email
mewisefine[at]gmail.com

USA location is okay

Last edited:
can i get one the vps please.
thanks in advance.

I will add your name this time around. I believe you already have an account.

Why I think I should be on Santa's List ? Because I'm like a child, I love cool gifts :D

Please register at the following:
ServerDeals - Register
So that you can claim your prize.

Wish that more would have entered, but congrats to our Winners.

WWWJ
DrinkorDie
Labrax
Uzair Umer

To those of you who missed this giveaway. We are still offering 50% off on all packages here:

https://clients.serverdeals.com/cart.php?gid=34
I will even throw in free DoS Protection, just submit a ticket once ordered to swap to DoS protection.

Last edited:
Mine just delivered, serverdeals solve my problem/troubleshooting very fast. Well faster than any provider i've tried on wjunction :)

Clearly they know to handle everything, and notice they own all hardware i feel safe host my data with them.

Thanks!

Mine just delivered, serverdeals solve my problem/troubleshooting very fast. Well faster than any provider i've tried on wjunction :)

Clearly they know to handle everything, and notice they own all hardware i feel safe host my data with them.

Thanks!

Glad we could get you squared away and thank you for the appreciation. All servers were delivered today except for Drinks! Where art thou Drink? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back