Server Management How much Would you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VHostZone

Banned
Banned
Hello,

We're thinking of starting to sell Server-Management.

Price: $5 per server.

The main point of this would you pay for the management. here is what we would offer for $5!

--Virtualization--
Virttuozo Configuration.
Xen Configuration (LVM Configuration,Kernel Installing,Raid Compiling)
Openvz Configuration (Portioning,Kernel Installing,Raid Compiling)
VMWARE EXI Configuration (Configuration,Installing)

Security.

Kernel Patching
Kernel Compiling
Advanced iptable's configuration
Securing Directory Permissions
Keeping Patches Upto-Date!
Optimization.
A lot lot more.

Web-Server's/Mysql

Nginx Installing (Configuring)
Litespeed Installing (Configuring)
Apache installing (Configuring)
Lighttpd (Configuring)
ISS

Control Panel's

Cpanel
Direct Admin
Kloxo
Enkompass

Operating System's.

Windows Server
Linux
Ubuntu
FreeBSD
Slackwave

We will also install script's onto you're websites!

We also have a lot of trained people. I can also do a lot of these thing's myself :).

Tell me what you think all for $5 per server :)

14 comments
I Can do this yes.,

But I need to know if people think it's a good price.

Depend on how reliable your services is and what your time worth, i'll not trust any outsourced company if they offer server management for less than 50$ a month. :S

5$ month = 0.006$/hour I'm sure you can earn more on fiverr.com with small 5$ jobs.

Hello,

Depend on how reliable your services is and what your time worth, i'll not trust any outsourced company if they offer server management for less than 50$ a month. :S

5$ month = 0.006$/hour I'm sure you can earn more on fiverr.com with small 5$ jobs.

Hello,

Well it depends how long you've been doing them thing's.
I could easy handle a lot of that myself. as I help manage quite a lot of server's doing something is a 5 minitue job now.

Of course the price is a little. under priced :). but that would be for basic install's/management. not 24/7 checking. I'm just getting the prices that would be right instead of charging a bomb.

I would be offering a ticket based service with kayako. but for $5 you cannot want everything doing to you're server I'm talking about small job's 1 time securing. if you have KVM. We can do custom reloads for you. that you're datacenter will charge you for a price. we will do it for next to nothing :) Just the overall task's if you had a php error in that 1 month peroid. we would fix it :). anything really. just some thing's are over the top and take hour's of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back