Status
Not open for further replies.

sandip1110

I do have currently server with soyoustart (OVH) with below config,

Intel Xeon E3 1245v24 c/ 8 t3.4 GHz+32 GB3 x 120 GB SSD

Currently, its handling 260-270 Unique Visitor at a time..and traffic is increasing .....

How much it can handle maximum at a time ? so I get idea to move to better server.

Any help ?

Last edited:
11 comments
I have cPanel.
and
Its yii framework custom coded script.

with 200-260 Unique at a time - server loads and RAM usage.

2Gy2NRi.png

Last edited:
I do have currently server with soyoustart (OVH) with below config,

Intel Xeon E3 1245v24 c/ 8 t3.4 GHz+32 GB3 x 120 GB SSD

Currently, its handling 260-270 Unique Visitor at a time..and traffic is increasing .....

How much it can handle maximum at a time ? so I get idea to move to better server.

Any help ?

i have a similar machine with them.
i'm handling around 1 to 3k unique visitors 24/7 with response-times below 3seconds for a dynamic xenforo page.
thus generating a minimum 40Mbit with peaks up 60Mbits.
and i can handle twice the usual load. (if counted peak-times) or tripple the load without changing the machine.

best advice i can give you:
get someone who knows what he's doing.
kill all the panels - they all consume way to much ressources
get an external mail-server, if needed. (fewer opened ports are are always better)
use nginx and php-fpm (or hhvm) and configure them according to your hardware-settings.
same goes for the Database.
activate caching where possible and appropriate.

Last edited:
It depends. If its visitors it can handle large traffic.

If the bounce rate is high, you should not have a problem with visitors traffic.

Regards
ParkInHost

If you can tune server & scripts in a proper way you can handle bulks of visitor with this resource like 3-4k even more. If you doesn't use it for any file hosting purpose .

Last edited:
Nope, doesn't use for FileHosting purpose.

Its getting paid to generating links and share. When link is share, user will get rewarded.

We count one IP / 24 hour count. Script has to check whether this IP is get rewarded to any user or not. Does it create high load ?

Anyways, I have updated server from OVH but still the same problem.
Intel Xeon E5
2 x E5-2630v3
16/32t
2,4 / 3,2 GHz
128 GB of RAM
DDR4 ECC 1866 MHz
2 x480GB of SSD SOFT

Any idea now ?

Last edited:
What is the problem exactly? This is a decent server and could handle a lot of requests. You possibly should look into optimizing your code instead of adding more power.

Problem occur when user count goes above 250 at a time (realtime),

Upto 250 at a time all fine, but beyond that all pages of my site become slow...and takes too much time to load...and server usage from nodequery shows only 14%, and above 250 Unique Visitor server not responding very well (first site become slow and then goes down)

Server details seen using TOP command (mysql version - 10.0.23-MariaDB)
XrbGURX.png

mysqld always remain above 100% all time like 150%, 249%, 375%, 435% only for few sec it will show 32% ..i.e., below 100%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back