Status
Not open for further replies.
my back up for my site is like 12 days old but i can live with that just want server back online to start making up to my free clients but they understand i hope lol

MrPeanut u work for them and they pay you too + i think the vps u use is also offered by them freely we pay for our VPS for the guarantee that our files are safe....

MrPeanut u work for them and they pay you too + i think the vps u use is also offered by them freely we pay for our VPS for the guarantee that our files are safe....

no i dont work for them i rep them yes and yes i have servers by them but they do not pay me and clients are responsible for there back ups

backups is responsibility of clients. But its not possible for clients to take backups every day. May be weekly backups

Anyways servedome was best. I have to move on from them I guess, coz I have not been addressed in last 30 hrs abt the status of whats happening. But yeah Shit Happens & it was my shear mistake that I didnt took backup in recent period. ah well I never thought this was coming tho. I wont blame, abuse or say anything against servedome coz they were good & thr is something that was inevitable for them. If they would have addressed us, that would have been gr8 thing. Even if thr was something which means data loss, addressing would have kept thr rep up. But by not making any statement, they are giving chance to ppl to say against them.

Ouch, this all just confirmed what I had said. Unfortunately, ServeDome decided to run away and leave everyone in the dark without any official information and what's most important, refund.

Due to a lot of e-mails and MSN requests we at KnownSRV will be offering a special coupon for ServeDome customers to help them out. Our new VPS Nodes in the Netherlands and USA are currently being setup, will update you later today with the coupon code.

^ If the host is off for more than 30 hrs without a reply then other hosts can giveout helping hands. Its advertising + helping. So no problem

So other hosting companies are using this to promote their own services? All I can say is lame, because clearly someone hacked those guys to take over the clients. But after all, it's just business...

yes, it's business. But i dont care, advertising/helping/ or anything else...

Who can protect their clients, we will use them.

Ouch, this all just confirmed what I had said. Unfortunately, ServeDome decided to run away and leave everyone in the dark without any official information and what's most important, refund.

Due to a lot of e-mails and MSN requests we at KnownSRV will be offering a special coupon for ServeDome customers to help them out. Our new VPS Nodes in the Netherlands and USA are currently being setup, will update you later today with the coupon code.

Reminds me of the SimpleCDN disaster and how MaxCDN stepped in to help their customers out.

Good going Krun!x (y)

If your client of serverdome are you still wating for him to come online and let you know whats going on before you move to other host?

Did any of you file a Paypal Dispute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back