ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all the downtime??

# Uptime (Day): 98.07% (1424 of 1452)
# Uptime (Week): 98.77% (9974 of 10098)

Right now my VPS is down

What's with all the downtime??

# Uptime (Day): 98.07% (1424 of 1452)
# Uptime (Week): 98.77% (9974 of 10098)

Right now my VPS is down
Mine also has just went down. I thought that it stopped to boot for me because it shows that it is offline after booting. But if I am not the only one..

Server Down?

Hey coldabhishek,

I just received my new server details a few hours ago. The IP address you gave me seems not to work. When I point to it in the web browser it cannot connect. I cant connect thru ssh (putty) either. However the SolusVM shows my server is online and I can connect to my vps thru the console. Overall you can say I am not being able to work with my new server. I also opened a ticket just after I tried testing my server, but no replied yet. Please check and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-GN

p.s. I am registered with bumpy.poo @ gmail.com in your website/server.

hey coldabhishek,

thank you for solving the above problem but now i have another one for you. why is my server so slow! its taking me ages to install a gui in ubuntu. Normally it used to take me 5-10mins depending on the hardware/internet but on this server it has passed over 30mins and the installation hasnt finished yet... already facing problems in a new server... now should we do abt this?

re: hey

Hey,

I know you can manually install a lot of things but why is it so slow when I am doing it. I mean I cant work on such a server which installs and works so slow. I cant keep opening a ticket whenever I need to do something on the server. It has been more than 45mins and the gui is still unpacking and installing... I would like to request you to shift me to a different server which is not this slow or just refund me my money whichever you think is proper for this situation right now.

thanks.

I use their service for about 2 months and I am very satisfied. Support is fast, helps with any problem.

For now my recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back