ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
atomicwarez.com went down ;/ I can't even reach it, but VPS control panel shows it is online. created a support ticket. waiting for reply.

Lol. Got abuse, so VPS IP was blocked.

please give the MSN id of technical support staff....... urgently. My site is down from 2 days, and nothing has happened yet.

Review of services after three months.

I have been a customer of ServeDome for three months now on a VPS plan that is on the higher end of the cost bracket.

You will not be let down by these folks, customer service and ticket support is second to none with turn around times ( submitting first ticket to closed issue ) my own experience has been under 5 hours every time ( low urgency ) & within minutes ( high urgency) Excellent response times !!!

ServeDome preformed a complete site migration from Cpanel to Plesk and migrated all my databases, email, ftp accounts over to the new system and had the site up and running in under an hour down time, exceptional work from Zhang (Technical Engineer) you will not be disappointed if you need something special done; these are the folks that can take care of you and care about your business.

Uptime with the VPS has also been first rate with zero problems that have impeded my business, my site is very high traffic and their advertised VPS solutions are 100% authentic to what is promised in the purchasing agreement, resources are delegated and guaranteed as promised no exceptions, server performance is top of the line !

In closing; overall I would recommend anyone looking for a premium hosting solution to seriously consider ServeDome as they have demonstrated the ability to go the extra mile every single time I have contacted them; even for something small.. these guys are without hesitation to help you.

Review of services after three months.

I have been a customer of ServeDome for three months now on a VPS plan that is on the higher end of the cost bracket.

You will not be let down by these folks, customer service and ticket support is second to none with turn around times ( submitting first ticket to closed issue ) my own experience has been under 5 hours every time ( low urgency ) & within minutes ( high urgency) Excellent response times !!!

ServeDome preformed a complete site migration from Cpanel to Plesk and migrated all my databases, email, ftp accounts over to the new system and had the site up and running in under an hour down time, exceptional work from Zhang (Technical Engineer) you will not be disappointed if you need something special done; these are the folks that can take care of you and care about your business.

Uptime with the VPS has also been first rate with zero problems that have impeded my business, my site is very high traffic and their advertised VPS solutions are 100% authentic to what is promised in the purchasing agreement, resources are delegated and guaranteed as promised no exceptions, server performance is top of the line !

In closing; overall I would recommend anyone looking for a premium hosting solution to seriously consider ServeDome as they have demonstrated the ability to go the extra mile every single time I have contacted them; even for something small.. these guys are without hesitation to help you.

Thank you for your review :)

My VPS is down , wait for response.

Could you please open a support ticket from the client area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back