ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

There was an unexpected crash in the routers of Leaseweb Germany earlier this morning which resulted in loss of connectivity for some VPSes hosted in the Germany location. It was already solved 7 hours ago but if you still have problems with your server then please contact us by opening a support ticket through the client area or by sending an e-mail to support@servedome.com

Everything is running great here. I think the only thing that is need now is something that emails me when there are problems with the network or servers so I don't have to create a ticket.

Anyone else having problem with their cpanel? I get billed by these guys every month and even though I pay for this my cpanel says the license is expired. WTF????

please respond to my ticket .lool

Answered and your problem has been solved.

Everything is running great here. I think the only thing that is need now is something that emails me when there are problems with the network or servers so I don't have to create a ticket.

Glad to know that you're happy with our services. A new mailing system is being worked upon for better communication with our customers during outages.

Anyone else having problem with their cpanel? I get billed by these guys every month and even though I pay for this my cpanel says the license is expired. WTF????

All the cPanel licenses were fixed few hours ago. If you are still having problem with yours then please open a support ticket through the client area or send an e-mail to support@servedome.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back