ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time we experienced long downtime using your service. We are hoping to fix whatever the problems.

I already opened a ticket and waiting your answer guys..

Thanks...

@byte_s
Actually this is the second time mate :)
last time it was kernel issue, and NL node down for around 12 hours or so.
I still believe that they are working very hard right now.
Let's hope for the best...

yea it sounds like whole servedome servers are down, no matter which location. i bet they have some fascinating reason for this, disgruntled employee ?? Black magic ? or what ?

every second makes me mad

This is absolutely bullshit, my fucking account is paid on time without hesitation.... it takes 2 minutes to respond to a fucking email or service ticket... better yet how about posting a blanket statement on the home site about WTF is going on.....

So pissed off about this,

This coming months bill had better receive another sizeable reduction of fees for this nonsense.

Try giving them a call. They clearly don't want to reply to support tickets or here, although the owner was online recently. I just hope you guys can get your data back.

My 2 USA VPS down from 17 Hours.
No reply of Ticket from 17 Hours
In SolusVM it shows 0 Vps-
468446.png

Soon it will be 24 hours since my VPS went down, and STILL no word from ServeDome about what happened! I'd appreciate, at the very least, an email or response to a support ticket telling me what is going on and about how long it will take to repair this issue.

BTW the owner is online at this very moment, and apparently has been online several times since this occurred, and has not offered ANY information about what is going on. I will be moving to a new VPS provider ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back