VPS ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your VPS is opening fine from our side and we are also able to ping your server's IP address. Please open a support ticket or send me a PM with more details about your problem.

Hi I would like to know how long would it take to setup the vps.

And also I'm planning on a rapidleech+torrentflux+private image hosting do you guys recommend it on starter vps(germany)?

Hey guys, I'm getting very poor download speeds form Megaupload. Please take a look in the VPS. Thanks. :)

Getting between 300-600KB/s on MU premium.

@masterb56 Yes ofcourse they allow.

@kundurocks i think you should buy their USA Plan.

& on every germany plan from any server i think speed is not good.

I paid you 18 hours ago (3.47am Singapore) and you still didn't give me the login information, ip, username and password. Account still pending. Where the hell are you :@? The clock is ticking and I already lost some times unless you are going to compensate the times i lost. If you have problems or can't provide the vps, refund the money so I can buy from someone else.

Paypal (Unique Transaction ID #3WA57445JN3756312)

@ maulin2good

Have you checked spam ?

@ Drakul

It hasnt been that long Some companies make you wait up to 48 hours ;) It could be a few reasons, New IP's could have to be propagated to a vps node. And all sorts of stuff

*sigh they gave me a non-working ip which support rectified... but I still cant access root or solusvm with my user pass :/ Also didn't install any of the services I requested like simple rar/unrar :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back