Serious PPS (Pay Per Sale) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohom

Hello guys
We know all things about PPD,its totally sux,no matter which file hosts do you use,if you are in PPD plan,after achieving minimum payout,your balance will remain in pending mode for infinity,cause No/less sales or low tier traffic,cte,etc. :facepalm:

So better to choose PPS as an affiliate program. :sun:

Please don/t ask any support question here about any filehots,its a discussion thread only.

Still now I have used Extabit,Ultramegabit,Ul.to in PPS purpose
Got many sales in extabit (in this month)& ul.to(in past).

Recently I shared my links with extabit,rapidshare & another file-host . :P
But unfortunately my Both Rapidshare Pro accounts gt blocked & I lost my TBs data.
So I decided to kick on RS. =)

I want to know two more best PPS hosts around these

Bitshare , Turbobit , shareflare , Lumfile

or anything else which I missed?

PS-
For Adult uploaders, Rapidgator is best still now(Obviously for PPS users)

21 comments
lol no one knows what will happen in future it doesn't matter that you r on PPD or PPS , if any file host don't want to pay or just giving us excuse everytime then thinks that you got scammed.......by the host......

That's it....now a days this trend is popular in every filehost....

first they give god offer then after that when the time to pay then they fucked all..........

yes alright
but iff the host owner is a foolish person only then he/she try to scam his/her PPS affiliates(who can make good number of sales per month).

I think that Ryushare might be a good option too because they pay 60% Sales/60% Rebills and I believe that the premium subscriptions renew automatically so you may get more rebills.

ul.to, is the better option since it's an hybrid plan.

rapidgator is also a good option, however in the last weeks my sales numbers have decresed.

Strong points Uploaded.net = High rates ppd + sales
Weak points = 14 days + or more to wait for a payment + ip unique method ( a user download x file from me and after this he download some file from you ( you earn 0 , nothing ) .

Stroing points Rapidgator = weekly payments + good pps rate
Weak points = mediocre ppd rates

I recommend to use rapidgator because in this filehosting business you need to receive your money weekly.

ul.to, is the better option since it's an hybrid plan.

rapidgator is also a good option, however in the last weeks my sales numbers have decresed.
I have create a Rapidgator account few months ago.
PPS is only for those members who can make at least $10 in PPD....this is the main restriction.

So I uploaded some files...downloaded over 100 times but alas no a single penny in my account balance
can some body tell me whats the wrong with rapidgator?

On the forums I hang out in RYU has taken over, I'd say it's about 75% RYU. Rapidgator is still around, but not as popular as it once was. Many of the others have all but disappeared. In some places there's still a pretty good mix, but in my little corner of the internet, Ryu seems to be the service of choice right now.

Ryu reminds me too much of Wupload so ima see if that company can last a year before considering a change, it might be just another Rapidgator where theres a lot of restictions and it is just the flavour of the month.

Ive stuck with Netload this whole time, even during the Bad September as I call it, but they've now got the majority of it sorted out, pay per sale wise NL is still tops where a 30 day account can make you $10 (Plan 2) but its main thing is aimed at people who want to sell at least 100 accounts a month (they even state it on their affiliate program where the best way to get your money quickest is to be in the Low Risk level which requires high turnover)

rabidgator went to offer PPD and PPS and always pay both so they have to cheat and make restrictions the most simple and effeciant way is to offer only PPS with decent rates 60/60 or 65/65 no less and it has to have the same rate for both sales and re-bills that's why i tend to say RYU share in the long term while extabit and rapidgator will always have troubles coz offering PPD get them too many unpaid traffic and makes the whole host unstable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back